Scottish Mag

General Random Conversation..

geruzuru.jpg

Ken. :lol:

Accidentally pressed the status updates button when looking for new content and came across what looked like Ant's version of Leazes' twitter, only to find a still-confused Ken looking for answers. :lol:

Is that legit? :lol:

I am on twitter but that isn't my twitter username. Another stitch up! ;)

Is that legit? :lol:

I am on twitter but that isn't my twitter username. Another stitch up! ;)

It's not twitter it's some sort of status thing on here. You must have just been mashing buttons in your drunken state. :lol:

Been sober for two weeks. That last time had some social repercussions which have prevented me from partaking in my favourite activity here unfortunately.

Sorry for what again?

Accusing Stevie of lying about his brain tumour, the resulting pissed up meltdown and subsequent return with 'strewth, I better not drink that much again lolz'??

Accusing Stevie of lying about his brain tumour, the resulting pissed up meltdown and subsequent return with 'strewth, I better not drink that much again lolz'??

Look, in time that will be erased from his memory and all will be fine. So what's the fucking problem?!? ;)

If Stevie wanted or expected an apology, he'd have said something. I'm not sure why people are requesting one on his behalf, the bloke had had 4 bottles of Shiraz ffs. :lol:

And as I said, he won't remember it in two weeks or so, maybe less. No problem. :lol:

Edited by Ken

Tbf, "a drunken workless failure with little to say and poor Australian teeth with regular red backs on his toilet" probably just about covers it. Though I assume Stevie meant "worthless" and his memory's playing up. ;)

Ken no disrespect but your country is thought of as being a warm skin cancer full of thick boring cunts with nothing to say who are ridiculously arrogant with a significant amount of unshaven fat drunkards. In your life time do you think you could change this forums view up that this scenario isn't what people believe you are on here. Scousers in the sun imo. My first experience of Australia was watching Prison CBH as a kid, I think Lizzy Birdsworth's looks, IQ, and ultimate life experience sums your pathetic nation up. I guarantee you've had unsatisfactory sex with a Maori Winter type too. Fair dincome.

Ken no disrespect but your country is thought of as being a warm skin cancer full of thick boring cunts with nothing to say who are ridiculously arrogant with a significant amount of unshaven fat drunkards.

:lol: glad you're okay man.