General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Is the £600 before or after hair product expenditure?

Since sharing bills with her, one thing I've discovered is quite how extortionate women's hair, body, face products are. It's startling.

And after spending all that money she's still with you. Waste of cash IYAM.

I'm guessing she's doing it in the hope of attracting someone else, I'm all right with that, she can do better.

Went to work with some stomache ache on wedndesday morning but went home after a couple of hours as it didn't her better. Went straight to the doctor who sent me immidiately to hospital because of appendicitis. Only during the op they found the real issue, a hole in the large inteste which will me now keep in hospital for a couple of weeks due to the risk of further inflammations.

If only it had been trouble with farting....

It's National Roald Dahl Day :D

""A whizzpopper!" cried the BFG, beaming at her. "Us giants is making whizzpoppers all the time! Whizzpopping is a sign of happiness. It is music in our ears! You surely is not telling me that a little whizzpopping if forbidden among human beans?" – The BFG

I've got a sit down crack with the hospital today to find out the details of my radiotherapy format which starts next Monday. Has anyone had this radiotherapy before? It doesn't prevent erections or make you bald does it? Unreal like, I get it every single day for 6 weeks, well apart from Saturday and Sundays like. I'm at day 18 with no beer now, I still fancy a pint but no where near as much.

I've got a sit down crack with the hospital today to find out the details of my radiotherapy format which starts next Monday. Has anyone had this radiotherapy before? It doesn't prevent erections or make you bald does it? Unreal like, I get it every single day for 6 weeks, well apart from Saturday and Sundays like. I'm at day 18 with no beer now, I still fancy a pint but no where near as much.

Can be a bit rough..

slide_250643_3024513_free.jpg

Edited by Park Life