General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest Marshall-Baines

The "whey aye" on that new "i newspaper" advert is a disgrace. Sounds like some divvy trying his best to take the piss out of the accent, not give a decent account of saying "whey aye". I won't buy it because of this.

Oh dear

Edited by Marshall-Baines

Dave Fish - I've just got home after seeing Joseph and his dreamcoat etc at the theatre and one of Joseph's brothers looked so much like you that I couldn't take my eyes of him all night. Not in a fanciable way, obviously.. ;)

Dave Fish - I've just got home after seeing Joseph and his dreamcoat etc at the theatre and one of Joseph's brothers looked so much like you that I couldn't take my eyes of him all night. Not in a fanciable way, obviously.. ;)

Obviously. :D

Was it any good? Fucking hate musicals myself, but just to be conversational while we wander through this uncomfortable sexual tension.

Obviously. :icon_lol:

Was it any good? Fucking hate musicals myself, but just to be conversational while we wander through this uncomfortable sexual tension.

Loved it, but I've loved it since I was about 16 so it was always going to be a hit.

Sexual tension wise - he would have been really quite hot, if his face wasn't nearly the exact same as yours :blush:

Mwah :D

Obviously. :lol:

Loved it, but I've loved it since I was about 16 so it was always going to be a hit.

Sexual tension wise - he would have been really quite hot, if his face wasn't nearly the exact same as yours :blush:

Mwah :D

Ah, so if it was exactly the same... :icon_lol:

Dave Fish - I've just got home after seeing Joseph and his dreamcoat etc at the theatre and one of Joseph's brothers looked so much like you that I couldn't take my eyes of him all night. Not in a fanciable way, obviously.. :D

Obviously. :rolleyes:

Sexual tension wise - he would have been really quite hot, if his face wasn't nearly the exact same as yours :icon_lol:

Mwah :blush:

Ah, so if it was exactly the same... ;)

;)

No :lol:

Dave Fish - I've just got home after seeing Joseph and his dreamcoat etc at the theatre and one of Joseph's brothers looked so much like you that I couldn't take my eyes of him all night. Not in a fanciable way, obviously.. :blush:

Obviously. :icon_lol:

Sexual tension wise - he would have been really quite hot, if his face wasn't nearly the exact same as yours ;)

Mwah :icon_lol:

Ah, so if it was exactly the same... :icon_lol:

;)

No :rolleyes:

cutting your nose off tbh. :D

:lol:

How and where is the hernia, dave?

Groin and occasionally uncomfortable, but generally fairly easy to forget about.

Don't know whether to get the operation before or after I go on holiday...

You going to the US? I'd get it done before if so, just cos of the US medical system and insurance costs etc if something went wrong.

Doc says I should be fine, it's not like it's going to rupture or anything.

I mean, I won't refuse a second opinion of course... if only we knew a Doctor... it'd be handy if they knew some form of martial art too... :icon_lol:

You going to the US? I'd get it done before if so, just cos of the US medical system and insurance costs etc if something went wrong.

I mean, I won't refuse a second opinion of course... if only we knew a Doctor... it'd be handy if they knew some form of martial art too... :scratchchin:

:icon_lol:

I mean, I won't refuse a second opinion of course... if only we knew a Doctor... it'd be handy if they knew some form of martial art too... :scratchchin:

:icon_lol:

You're a fat stuck up cunt, there's your second opinion.