General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

How and where is the hernia, dave?

Groin and occasionally uncomfortable, but generally fairly easy to forget about.

Don't know whether to get the operation before or after I go on holiday...

Guest Marshall-Baines

Why is this board so slow these days, I mean in terms of pages loading. N-O isn't anywhere near as slow. I'm not having a go because I know people pay for this out of their own pockets, but surely we can get a quicker server. All it would need would be another 100 quid, and I'm sure 20 of us wouldn't mind chipping in a 5a.

Guest Marshall-Baines
There's a bird next to me in Jimmyz with bingo wings bigger than Stuart Pearce's thighs.

12:20 AM Feb 13th via Twitter for iPhone

Bingo wings ;) haven't heard that saying for many moons.

Why is this board so slow these days, I mean in terms of pages loading. N-O isn't anywhere near as slow. I'm not having a go because I know people pay for this out of their own pockets, but surely we can get a quicker server. All it would need would be another 100 quid, and I'm sure 20 of us wouldn't mind chipping in a 5a.

Ive mentioned the same a few times. Im willing to chip in too if money is the issue.

There's a bird next to me in Jimmyz with bingo wings bigger than Stuart Pearce's thighs.

Bingo wings ;) haven't heard that saying for many moons.

Love that saying like.

Guest Marshall-Baines

Bingo wings :) haven't heard that saying for many moons.

Love that saying like.

Me too it's a saying I've not heard for about 10 year. The lad on twitter is someone I actually know from school who writes for ESPN, said the lass wasn't even old, but what does he expect, fuckin JIMMYZ happast 12 on a sunday morning, it's hardly gonna be full of Kelly Brook's. Jimmyz has always been a little piece of the Bigg Market right there on the Quayside.

Bingo wings :) haven't heard that saying for many moons.

Love that saying like.

Me too it's a saying I've not heard for about 10 year. The lad on twitter is someone I actually know from school who writes for ESPN, said the lass wasn't even old, but what does he expect, fuckin JIMMYZ happast 12 on a sunday morning, it's hardly gonna be full of Kelly Brook's. Jimmyz has always been a little piece of the Bigg Market right there on the Quayside.

Haven't been out on the Quayside in years. Whenever I'm up we'll go to Alvinos, Poppolo, The Forth, maybe Head of Steam and depending on how we feel, probably end up in Tokyo or Perdu.

Newcastle's always had good bars, but shit clubs imo.

Guest Marshall-Baines
Is Jimmyz still there even? Wouldn't have a clue tbh. Crown Posada is alright for a quiet pint. I haven't even heard of Alvinos.

We're getting old cos I like it too, i like Akenside too. The Quayside is overpriced and full of common as fuck people, years since I enjoyed myself there, again a sign of getting old. Where the fuck Alvino's is is anyones guess.

"Where the fuck Alvino's is is anyones guess" . . that would make a great first line in a film that like haha

It's just down from The Monkey Bar n Popolos on Pigrim St

Speaking of that vacinity - anyone ever bothered t have a nose in that Linekers where 55 used t be ? Conceptually i'd imagine me worst nightmare - full of leeds stag-do'ers n Doris' with cock straws.

"Where the fuck Alvino's is is anyones guess" . . that would make a great first line in a film that like haha

It's just down from The Monkey Bar n Popolos on Pigrim St

Speaking of that vacinity - anyone ever bothered t have a nose in that Linekers where 55 used t be ? Conceptually i'd imagine me worst nightmare - full of leeds stag-do'ers n Doris' with cock straws.

I haven't but it looks fucking dire.