General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Knew Gemma would laugh :lol: it's not bent or anything so hopefully no manipulation will be needed, it just crackles a little when I sneeze but then again it''s not the first time it's been broken :lol: bruises are cracking though, today they are a nice shade of mauve and yellow :lol:

Guest Marshall-Barnes
Kevin's lot on C4

I've watched 1 or 2 of this series, not really watched it for a couple of years properly since it turned shite, but what's happened to Paddy Maguire? Is he deed? Last time I saw him he was coming off heroin wanking himself silly in a locked bedroom.

Kevin's lot on C4

I've watched 1 or 2 of this series, not really watched it for a couple of years properly since it turned shite, but what's happened to Paddy Maguire? Is he deed? Last time I saw him he was coming off heroin wanking himself silly in a locked bedroom.

Bear knuckle fighting tonight robson, you'd have loved it, although there was only one decent shot thrown.

Guest Marshall-Barnes
Kevin's lot on C4

Bear knuckle fighting tonight robson, you'd have loved it, although there was only one decent shot thrown.

What ye on aboot noo?

Kevin's lot on C4

:lol: I was talking about Big Fat Gypsy Weddings

Yeah, Paddy quit becuase he hates Mimi in real life

Edited by Idioteque

Kevin's lot on C4

What ye on aboot noo?

those travelling types, the gypsys. Lovely bunch. Honest to goodness....etc

Guest Marshall-Barnes
Kevin's lot on C4

:lol: I was talking about Big Fat Gypsy Weddings

Yeah, Paddy quit becuase he hates Mimi in real life

See when she was on Big Brother, it was just like Mimi is actually her, she's not acting playing Mimi that is her. Pretty much like Danny Dyer in his film roles.

I've had this on 20 minutes and it's fucking shit. Waste of time now, used to be mint. Bored of it.