General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Got the vicar coming in the morning. Having the little chap christened in April so the vicar has to do a house call and check us out.

The wifes a bit of a believer but yours truly is 100% agnostic.

Should be fun.

I remember my 'little chap' getting christened. Ahh, the memories, 'life was never gonna be the same, what a lady, what a night'. :(

Got the vicar coming in the morning. Having the little chap christened in April so the vicar has to do a house call and check us out.

The wifes a bit of a believer but yours truly is 100% agnostic.

Should be fun.

I remember my 'little chap' getting christened. Ahh, the memories, 'life was never gonna be the same, what a lady, what a night'. :(

:rolleyes:

Went to the Mill House / Birtley tonight and the food was ab fab.

King Prawns were served with a very tasty lemon and lime rice and salad on the side.

Also went for the surf and turf which was delicious.

Couldnt manage a pud.

Four of us ate there and all meals went down well. Very Impressed 9/10

King Prawns were served with a very tasty lemon and lime rice and salad on the side.

Couldnt manage a pud.

I was in! We know Joe who was on the acoustic in the corner and we were by the toilets. Small world.

Couldnt manage a pud.

I was in! We know Joe who was on the acoustic in the corner and we were by the toilets. Small world.

Well ya bugger!!!!

He was very good. There was a drunk? With a bomber jacket singing along and then another table of four just beside the stairs where another dark haired lad kept singing along.

We were in the room to Joes right.

Nice pub like.

Couldnt manage a pud.

Well ya bugger!!!!

He was very good. There was a drunk? With a bomber jacket singing along and then another table of four just beside the stairs where another dark haired lad kept singing along.

We were in the room to Joes right.

Nice pub like.

That was us, aye :( He wasn't a drunk though, he gets into the local buskers, open-mic nights and what have you. My mate got up and done a bit of lead guitar for him on some 12-bar stuff, lad called Michael. I was probably singing along like, had a long black coat on and red jumper. You caught a private glance at a fellow Toontasticer :rolleyes: If you ever go there again for the music, go and see The Monologues if you're into your rock stuff, do some mint covers of the popular music and such. It's a canny bar like, pricey though.

The Mill House is about 5 mins from my parents house and the food has always been spot on whenever we've been. The Bowes Incline does gorgeous food too - their seafood mixed grill is amazing.

Just saw this story on the news this morning:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12375646

Bloke runs 365 marathons in a year, averaging 4 hours per marathon. Absolutely mental.

He probably needs double knee and hip replacements now, but fair play to him anyway.

Didn't Eddie Izzard of all people do an incredible amount of marathons recently or something?