General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I've started watching a lot of Bear Grylls recently. He's fucking hilarious, completely unintentionally.

I have to watch it before my lass gets in from work cos she can't stand the way he eats basically anything he comes across. He pickled up a handful of deer droppings last week and necked them like a bag of minstrels, the dirty bastard.

Absolutely class.

Sorry to bump a week old post but it was the first one I hadn't read in the thread. My lad set the series link for this and despite resisting my desire to free up some space on the planner meant I agreed to watch a few episodes. I agree it's hilarious, he's funny as fuck the way he goes on. Just seen that one with the deer droppings the other day, vile. :o

Random thought. Can a black person get sunburnt?

I remember Chris Lewis getting sunstroke. He also got jailed for trafficking cocaine so it just shows that some people can attenuate and reinforce stereotypes at the same time.

I remember Chris Lewis getting sunstroke. He also got jailed for trafficking cocaine so it just shows that some people can attenuate and reinforce stereotypes at the same time.

:o

Haha.

I was just thinking can they get sunburnt that's all. There was no factor 15 in Addis Abeba 300 years ago, so the pigment in their skin stops them from getting sunburnt at all or can they? Like when Gazza got Tony Cunningham those sunbed sessions for christmas, surely he could fall asleep under the lamp for 3 hours and nothing happens?

I used to play football with this bloke whose Grandad was from Belize. He looked like he could be black/mixed race or part-Mestizo (sp?). I didn't ask him though as I thought it was a bit of a crass question. He did have a big cock, however. If that helps.

Oh yes, he used to tan a bit when he went on holiday. Nearly forgot to mention that. He was a mackem as well.

Edited by alex

I'm still hairy with white skin underneath. That's stage 1.

Are you still on homo erectus?

Seriously though, my shoulders are hairy as fuck.

I know you speak a bit of Chinese or something and were trying to tap off with an east asian girl not so long back. Did you ever manage that? Their lack of body hair is a breath of fresh air let me tell you.

He did have a big cock

How big are we talking? Grower or shower?

It didn't grow in the shower.

What about back home in bed?

I'm still hairy with white skin underneath. That's stage 1.

Are you still on homo erectus?

Seriously though, my shoulders are hairy as fuck.

I know you speak a bit of Chinese or something and were trying to tap off with an east asian girl not so long back. Did you ever manage that? Their lack of body hair is a breath of fresh air let me tell you.

I speak a some phrases and words of tagalog. Yes I was smashing a 25 year old filipino/chinese over a few weeks, gave a pretty gruesome account on here. You made me laugh actually, because she got dead annoyed when she realized I didn't want to spend any time with her other than for sex (something I'd been quite open about), but I persuaded her to come over for another session. She came straight from work and hadn't known she'd be coming over. When we started having sex she lay down with her arms to her sides. I needed to hoist her up and tried to lift her but she wouldn't budge with her arms. Turns out she hadn't shaved her armpits and had a fair bit of stubble. I was laughing and taking the piss and she hated it, "NOOOOOOO DON'T WANNTTTTTT DONNNN'TT WANNNTTTTTT SO MUCH SHAMEFULLLLL"

Anyway, I explained I couldn't give a fuck about a bit of armpit hair and we continued fucking and we all lived happily ever after.

The former Smiths front man Morrissey has provoked a storm of protest following comments in which the singer allegedly compared the Norwegian massacre in which 76 people died to the slaughter of animals for fast-food restaurant chains.

The 52-year-old vegetarian and animal rights activist allegedly made the remarks during a concert on Sunday in the Polish capital, Warsaw, where he is in the middle of a summer tour.

Just before performing his single Meat is Murder, he reportedly told the crowd: "We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 [sic] dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried shit every day."

Morrissey is a bellend btw

Sunderland Air Show- is it a coincidence that sunlin's most popular event involves standing with your back to the city, looking out to sea?

I think not.

Edited by Monkeys Fist