General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

All they've talked about on the bbc today is the Olympics, and the fact that there's one year to go. Aye there's one year to go, so shut the fuck about it, dickheads.

I don't need to hear what Gunnell and fucking Jackson think about the swimming pool.

:rip:

Did you see the ITV EXCLUSIVE poll, saying 58% of the UK basically couldn't give a fuck about the Olympics?

News that is, right fucking there.

All they've talked about on the bbc today is the Olympics, and the fact that there's one year to go. Aye there's one year to go, so shut the fuck about it, dickheads.

I don't need to hear what Gunnell and fucking Jackson think about the swimming pool.

:rip: When we got it I was quite glad but I've got the feeling we're all going to be pig-sick of hearing about it well before it all kicks off. Might go the footie at SJP like, just to say I've seen an Olympic event, so long as the prices aren't a piss-take. They probably will be though, meaning there'll be about 30k empty seats.

Maddy McCann supposedly found pending DNA results

I'm not haadin me breath like

How the fuck can the police start running tests on someone's kid just cos some tourists think they look like Madeline McCann?!

Which police 'artist' thought that rendering looked like a 6 year old either ffs?

Parents must be seething. All this time , all they had to do was ring the Indian Takeaway.

:rip: I know,I know, someone was going to do it, I figured Id take one for the team.

Saw someone from the Jeremy Kyle show. Highlight of the day

tumblr_lacfc5Fa861qb8hqpo1_500.jpg

Not Mr. Ed I hope.

P1030189.JPG

It was an 'inspirational children' episode

Robbie Savage is about 35, how can he be classified as a child? And how is he inspirational?

That artists impression is terrible ;) She looks nothing like her, in fact she looks about 13! And bears a resemblance to Britney Spears :rip: I reckon the 'artist' had recently seen a Britney video and was subconsciously copying that!

And how did the authorities manage to get DNA tests from the child?! Surely it would have to go to court first for a judge to decide or something? You can't jut go round taking people's DNA's ;)

That artists impression is terrible ;) She looks nothing like her, in fact she looks about 13! And bears a resemblance to Britney Spears :rip: I reckon the 'artist' had recently seen a Britney video and was subconsciously copying that!

And how did the authorities manage to get DNA tests from the child?! Surely it would have to go to court first for a judge to decide or something? You can't jut go round taking people's DNA's ;)

You could surreptitiously grab a hair etc. Not saying it'd be legal (fuck alone knows what the law on it is in India, if indeed they've even got one), but very easy to do nonetheless. Obviously the authorities should still reject that if they knew it hadnt been taken with lawful authority, but again, fuck knows what the practice is.

Robbie Savage is about 35, how can he be classified as a child? And how is he inspirational?

Got a mouth on you? But don't have anything worth saying? Then a career in broadcasting is for you.

That artists impression is terrible :icon_lol: She looks nothing like her, in fact she looks about 13! And bears a resemblance to Britney Spears :rip: I reckon the 'artist' had recently seen a Britney video and was subconsciously copying that!

You could surreptitiously grab a hair etc. Not saying it'd be legal (fuck alone knows what the law on it is in India, if indeed they've even got one), but very easy to do nonetheless. Obviously the authorities should still reject that if they knew it hadnt been taken with lawful authority, but again, fuck knows what the practice is.

I was guessing maybe they did just take a hair for DNA ;) My son said the same as you, their laws are different!

And if it is her, do they reckon that the parents are just going to hang around for the results of the DNA test?

Very true, unless they having nothing to fear I guess!

That artists impression is terrible :icon_lol: She looks nothing like her, in fact she looks about 13! And bears a resemblance to Britney Spears :rip: I reckon the 'artist' had recently seen a Britney video and was subconsciously copying that!

I was guessing maybe they did just take a hair for DNA ;) My son said the same as you, their laws are different!

You wouldn't even have to pluck it necessarily if there was one on her clothes/shoulder/fell away etc etc. Occupies one of those grey areas where there's circumstances in which you don't actually have to be 'forced' to give a sample, your body can effectively do it without you wanting it to.

How old was she when she disappeared? Kids usually forget memories up until about 3 years old. Can any of us remember anything when we were that young?

She was almost 4 when she was taken.

I do have one or two memories from when I was 3/4. But very little. My clearest memory was when I was probably about 6. But I have very few...maybe because my Mum died when I was 12 perhaps I have blocked things out :rip: I have very few memories of her, the couple I have are precious to me.

How old was she when she disappeared? Kids usually forget memories up until about 3 years old. Can any of us remember anything when we were that young?

She was almost 4 when she was taken.

I do have one or two memories from when I was 3/4. But very little. My clearest memory was when I was probably about 6. But I have very few...maybe because my Mum died when I was 12 perhaps I have blocked things out :rip: I have very few memories of her, the couple I have are precious to me.

Which proves what a strange and varied thing the mind is. Maddy may find her parents familiar in an odd way, but who knows?

Obviously it would be incredible and great news if she turned up but in a remote part of India? It seems extremely unlikely.

Edited by alex