General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Here's a scenario for you. You're out in town, it's daytime and you notice someone posting on here on their phone....and as you move in to get a closer look, you see that they're signed in as mythical forum legend Gemmill.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how starstruck are you?

Wouldnt be able to see over their shoulders due to the flappy elephant ears by all accounts....

I keep thinking I have Toontastic peeps in the taxi.

I picked one couple up from a shields estate and her boyfriend was from the toon so I instinctively think of Johnny.

Next I picked another "Geordie" up at the metro station who started chatting away about how he would drop Jonas and that he doesnt offer much in the final third....I thought this is a trap.......I waited for him to bring up Shane but he didnt :lol:

so you're saying that people would need to see you using your phone to post on TT to realise they're in your presence?

jesus i think we've made a breakthrough! ;)

They'd sense greatness, but they'd probably need visual confirmation to be sure.

:lol: It must be nice to be the same width as you are height and still think you're in a position to mock others' appearances. Mammy did a good job with you.

Where as your mammy had a wicked sense of humour :lol:

2h3yf05.jpg

Edited by Christmas Tree

I can't be arsed to go and find the picture of you looking like Paul Daniels' uglier brother. Now that's tragic. :lol:

Disturbing that you always seem to have a photo of me as a child to hand though.

I can't be arsed to go and find the picture of you looking like Paul Daniels' uglier brother. Now that's tragic. :lol:

Disturbing that you always seem to have a photo of me as a child to hand though.

familym.jpg

:lol:

New lads have to guess which one is Shane's boyfriend.

There's pictures of topless blokes in there talking about body fat percentages, and me talking about a motorbike is gay :lol: ?

Aye, far point. :lol:

You big puff

I cant bring myself to part with it... Whenever Im feeling down in the dumps a quick peek at that photo and Im :lol: ing again.

familym.jpg

:lol:

New lads have to guess which one is Shane's boyfriend.

:lol: class

There's another one that he posted where there's a group and he's in the middle of it. You'd swear he was related to the pint sized TV magician.

:lol: class

There's another one that he posted where there's a group and he's in the middle of it. You'd swear he was related to the pint sized TV magician.

With a bunch of players wasn't it?

Howay Lardy, get it reposted.

I have no idea whats going on in the last 2 pages, but it was epic :lol:

Is the mickey mouse picture really gemill?

Aye CT keeps it in his wallet. There's a post a funny picture of yourself thread somewhere. CT took the opportunity to abuse the spirit of the thread and get himself some free wanking material.