General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Or alternatively sing along to pop songs on your webcam in your parents house and then upload them onto youtube for all to see :lol:

I haven't lived at home since I was 18 Ice Hockey boy

Really, that's surprising, did you move in with your frie....

Oh... that's awkward

Edited by The Fish

That has a nice ring to it. :gay:

Sorry, do regale us with stories about how cool you look on your motorbike and I'll serenade you with some Bob Seger.

Only of those things has happened though. And it wasn't Bob Seger you were singing you raving hom

There's a mouse now 'rescued' from my cats. I don't think this thing will make it as it's just lying there on its side breathing rapidly.

Which is kinder - place it in the woods to die or...*draws finger across throat*

Any suggestions?

What you on about briefcase wanker? Lived in Leeds, then America, then with friends, then with the Mrs.

I never knew you lived in Leeds, where abouts?

Interesting that three of the most objectionable arses on here have lived in Leeds at some point ;)

Burley/Headingley

Lived up past Headingley towards Weetwoood, then just behind the Hyde Park pub, then stayed around there for a couple of years, then down by the Train station in one of those soulless block of flats, then up in Chapel Allerton. Just thinking about all the different places is making my head spin with memories of the quality time I had.

Were you studying nursing there or just down for somewhere new?

Horses for courses and all that, but I honestly would much prefer to live in a shared house, rather than a big block. I just think you end up shut off from everyone and I couldn't think of anything that would depress me more than the boxed in feeling I got when I was in one of Leeds' big block of flats.

The most conversation we got from our neighbours was thumping on the wall to get them to turn their shit tv programs off at 2 in the morning, or others banging on the floor to get us to turn our shit music off at 2 in the morning.

Horses for courses and all that, but I honestly would much prefer to live in a shared house, rather than a big block. I just think you end up shut off from everyone and I couldn't think of anything that would depress me more than the boxed in feeling I got when I was in one of Leeds' big block of flats.

The most conversation we got from our neighbours was thumping on the wall to get them to turn their shit tv programs off at 2 in the morning, or others banging on the floor to get us to turn our shit music off at 2 in the morning.

I suppose I don't have much interaction with my neighbours but then I didn't when I lived in my last house either, which incidentally I was robbed blind from (in Horsforth, when I nipped out for an hour one Sunday evening) - so I don't mind the 'boxed in' feeling so much as it brings with it increased security. Similarly little chance of the fuckers making off with my car again when it's in an underground car park - try telling that to the bastard insurance company though!

I'm in one of those soulless blocks of flats near the armouries now ("The Gateway"). Lived in Horsforth, Chapel Allerton, Woodhouse, Burley and Headingley before that. Nine years nearly.

I was at Echo central and used to goto the shop at the Gateway a lot, was always dead around there.

Apparently a friend of a friend of a friend was at this wedding last week. Not sure if it's 100% legit but thought I'd share.

5d603cdc-01e8-6ddb.jpg

Stretch limos are soooo tacky....