General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Right I'm putting myself forward to take Craig's place as admin. I've never been put on a warning for 3 years, and I want to be admin anyway for my own reasons. I'll be like Idi fuckin Amin! Right so that's agreed ok?

FAO Parky - I guarantee no more than 5 people know what simulcra means. I'm not one of them.

Right I'm putting myself forward to take Craig's place as admin. I've never been put on a warning for 3 years, and I want to be admin anyway for my own reasons. I'll be like Idi fuckin Amin! Right so that's agreed ok?

FAO Parky - I guarantee no more than 5 people know what simulcra means. I'm not one of them.

I could give a definition of simulacra which would look just like the real thing.

:lol:

I admire your honesty! I've made a recommendation for a replacement and I doubt there's anyone on here will have issue if they end up getting the gig. :)

cheers, Craig. When in doubt, blackmail.

WTF are you on about? They can choose who they like - not down to me any more.... :lol: