General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Wave of DDoS attacks on Eurovision fan sites by anti-gay Azerbaijan hackers, apparently. Madness. :lol:

Odd thing for them to get upset about-Can't be that many gay Azerbaijani hackers.

Had a quick bite to eat in Taybarns with the missus as we were over in Bandit country over the glorious Tyne, anyway, there we're sat when a group of six lads comes in, all about eighteen, couple of them had a pint to go with their many plates of buffet food they had. Out of the six only one was not fat to obese, it got me thinking, when I was their age I'd honestly struggle to think of that many fat kids about, these weren't just fat, they were fucking massive and judging by the stuff they were piling on their plates it was no surprise. How in Christ's name can young lads get that way? Do they never run about? Never play football? Never wag school and go on adventures? I can't imagine me ever letting my own daughters get like this way, (not that I think they would), without somehow intervening so wonder what the fucks went on in their cases. It's a bit sad in a way as you can't tell me this isn't having a negative impact on their lives and they're still young, they should be loving life. :huh:

Apparently a friend of a friend of a friend was at this wedding last week. Not sure if it's 100% legit but thought I'd share.

5d603cdc-01e8-6ddb.jpg

That pics a few years old CT, I think it's a 'new money' wedding from behind the old Iron Curtain. Either that or Boldon, can't remember exactly where come to think of it.

The two exist(ed) in utterly different worlds.

Imagine those two in the same dressing room- Jackie gets the bus in, gets changed , and goes out and plays a blinder in horizontal snow.

Tevez goes on strike because Jackie got coal dust on his diamond encrusted shoes.

It's frightening the amount of young fat cunts around.

No apologies for my terminology, you get that fat by eating too much.

Just got home from a Jitsu course, there was a kid's capoeira class in after us, they were all 12ish and massively obese. Sickening. Would have been a laugh to stay and watch though.

Just got home from a Jitsu course, there was a kid's capoeira class in after us, they were all 12ish and massively obese. Sickening. Would have been a laugh to stay and watch though.

Would've been like Weeble MMA :lol:

@ewerk - going support BoD and co for this since it's only really ireland i follow (and seeing as ulster knocked back sending a couple of players a charity event for someone i know because they wouldn't give them 20% of the donations for showing up for photos)

I switched it off, couldn't even make it to half time.

so a load of fat kids, spending saturday in a martial arts class....maybe trying to get fit?

I know, fair play that they/their parents are trying to do something about it. I did wonder as they were ALL so fat if it was some sort of scheme. It's just a bit shocking they've got so fat in the first place.

Still, capoeira though man. You can get away with carrying a bit of timber in Jitsu - indeed it can be beneficial for certain aspects. I can't imagine the same applies to all the back flipping and stuff in capoeira though. :lol: