General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

It'll be someone sensible. If I was running a book J69, The Fish and Jaw D would be front runners, with a few outside punts on MF. LM is the same price as Mike Williamson winning European Footballer of the Year 2013.

Summer is around the corner, the patio Heater is fixed and I have large stocks of wheat beer........

Be careful what you promise!

:lol: now I know there is a policy AGAINST banning for the most par but if this comes to pass...

It'll be someone sensible. If I was running a book J69, The Fish and Jaw D would be front runners, with a few outside punts on MF. LM is the same price as Mike Williamson winning European Footballer of the Year 2013.

Awww thanks! I've got 2 hopes though. Not in the clique ;)

JawD would be a good shout I reckon.

As for me… :crylaughin:

Bollocks, I'm going to have to update my cv again aren't I?

fwiw, I've got no chance of being an admin, for all I've got the time I'm also easily corrupted by power.

Bollocks, I'm going to have to update my cv again aren't I?

fwiw, I've got no chance of being an admin, for all I've got the time I'm also easily corrupted by power.

I reckon that could be a major factor in whoever is asked.

JawD has already said he doesn't have a lot of time on here.

Tell me more about your campaign promises Fish ;)

Just decided it annoys me to a ridiculous level that firms like Sony can't even be bothered to produce an ad for the UK without using a Yank kid's voice.

Yes I know about globalisation but put some effort in you twats.

I reckon that could be a major factor in whoever is asked.

JawD has already said he doesn't have a lot of time on here.

Tell me more about your campaign promises Fish ;)

You donate enough and you get a "Quite a Range", "Blyme" or "Inherently Moral" t-shirt.

You die while an active member of the forum and you get a limited edition "Yes Gemmil" daubed coffin

Provide me with wenches and I'll let you see the secret board

You donate enough and you get a "Quite a Range", "Blyme" or "Inherently Moral" t-shirt.

You die while an active member of the forum and you get a limited edition "Yes Gemmil" daubed coffin

Provide me with wenches and I'll let you see the secret board

:lol:

Fish aka Ronnie Campbell.

I'll need image rights if you're gonna use my name on the coffin. And that's gonna cost you.

The only way you're getting image rights is if we're allowed to reproduce your face on the paper hats, bow ties and sashes that the pall-bearers will wear