General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Aye, it's a quiz juggernaut. I maintain that Martin would have won if not for the awful, knitted scarf of a man that went up before him. I reckon a Toontastic team would win quite comfortably

I'm sensing an assault on Eggheads at some point. (Or Only Connect if we're being proper cerebral and that.)

I'd be up for that

I'm vetoing christmas tree from the team right now though

"and finally, to win the game we have a question on.. well this is a little odd but anyway, we have a question on baked beans"

mn1csm.jpg

Made dinner and pudding, ate dinner and pudding. Am on Jack Daniels now watching Treasure Island the 2nd thing I've watched on tv all day. Girls were happy so I was happy. Didn't get to in-laws as I was busy in kitchen but did get to my folks house for a couple of hours after dinner. Hope everyones day went well and you're all kicking back chilled in whatever way gets you there.

:D

Works out well for me the move, we've no winter break so i'd a match last weekend/this weekend would've missed it myself if it'd been on saturday as planned.

I end up paying about £50 a game for my season ticket with the amount of games I actually end up seeing

I end up paying about £50 a game for my season ticket with the amount of games I actually end up seeing

Pay on the day then. There's absolutely no need to have a season ticket under the current regime, walk up games are sometimes cheaper than the discounted ST price. (Derby games and the likes of Liverpool/ManU etc obviously wont be cheaper).