General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guess she just wasn't feeling it, eh? :whistle:

I did actually doubt myself until a friend asked me about her sexual apathy. After that, I was back to my usual cocksure self.

70% of those are made up, but some of them are corkers.

I was having sex and was obviously doing it in a manly and vigorous fashion because apparently my nose started bleeding, I didn't notice at first until she said "Eww you're bleeding on me" and me being the gallant gentleman replied "Well you started it".

Another time I was working my magic on top of a lass that was just laying there, dead fish, I asked her if she was ok and wanted to stop? She replied with a wan smile "No, I'm having a lovely time." Zzzzzip, see ya later, thank you and good night.

One night stands are fun.

:lol:

207672_1.jpg

"That's Magic!"

angry-woman-733632.jpg

"Not a fucking lot!"

I did actually doubt myself until a friend asked me about her sexual apathy. After that, I was back to my usual cocksure self.

Confession- I've had the exact same scenario.

Mine was a lass from that there Lahndahn, when I was 19. We were working in the Lake District, I had a crack at her one night, and stopped midway through and went for a beer, saying something along the lines of

" Well, if you're not even going to try, Pet.."

A two word conversation with a mate who'd also had the pleasure confirmed it.

" Corpse?"

"Corpse"

Confession- I've had the exact same scenario.

Mine was a lass from that there Lahndahn, when I was 19. We were working in the Lake District, I had a crack at her one night, and stopped midway through and went for a beer, saying something along the lines of

" Well, if you're not even going to try, Pet.."

A two word conversation with a mate who'd also had the pleasure confirmed it.

" Corpse?"

"Corpse"

Course I've had the opposite. A lass was so over-the-top, moaning, groaning wailing and screaming like I was as good as 3 John Holmeses.

Only went back about a dozen times after that. ;)

paul-daniels-pic-rex-featurees-559363558

" And then I say my spell.....

Dave the 'Fish'

Debbie McGee'

Sexual magic

Female apathy

..... And the pack of cards turns into a ..........Where you going, Babe? Where you going?"

Dunno why but of all that, it's the suggestion I'd say "Babe" that I'm most offended by :lol: