General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

You got: Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots

You care a lot about other people thinking you’re cool, and that can push you towards making some really bad decisions. You don’t need to work so hard to impress people – you’re talented and a lot more charismatic than you realize.

Which ’90s Alt-Rock Dude Are You?
  1. You got: Beck
    enhanced-buzz-2739-1391363512-8.jpg
    You have a skewed perspective on the world and a very absurd sense of humor. You constantly surprise people by revealing new facets of yourself, but it can be hard for people to get an accurate sense of exactly who you are.

:huh:

You got: Billy Corgan from The Smashing Pumpkins

enhanced-buzz-26231-1391449566-7.jpg

You’re extremely sensitive and have a flair for melodrama. You can be very hard on yourself, but only because you know that you’re capable of true greatness

You got: Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots

You care a lot about other people thinking you’re cool, and that can push you towards making some really bad decisions. You don’t need to work so hard to impress people – you’re talented and a lot more charismatic than you realize.

Snap :)

You got: Zach de la Rocha from Rage Against the Machine

You are deeply committed to your political beliefs and are willing to fight for your ideals. That’s fantastic, but you should consider chilling out once in a while. The world is messed up, but there’s a lot to enjoy in life.

Loada shite. <_<

You got: Billy Corgan from The Smashing Pumpkins
enhanced-buzz-26231-1391449566-7.jpg
You’re extremely sensitive and have a flair for melodrama. You can be very hard on yourself, but only because you know that you’re capable of true greatness

Me too. The description is worryingly accurate too. :lol:

800,000 yr old human footprints, the oldest outside of Africa, discovered on Norfolk Coast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-26025763

( print pattern analysis suspects they were a group of five individuals, fleeing from an unknown hazard.

In an incredible coincidence, the first known writing was discovered on rocks , metres away, which, after years of study, scientists with book learning have deciphered as

" I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT, ANSWER THE QUESTION!" ).

Left their footprints while trotting through a bog, you say...?

Working from home today after an abortive atempt to catch non-existent trains fucked by another suicide. I do honestly try and have sympathy but after a "free" weekend why did they wait until Monday ruch hour to go for it?

You'd be surprised how limited the suicide windows are - it does seem as if they single out peak times.

As an aside, that's how I'd kill someone. Rush hour, in amongst the throng, Fake a sneeze, push them onto the tracks just in front of a train. Sorted.