General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

As an aside, that's how I'd kill someone. Rush hour, in amongst the throng, Fake a sneeze, push them onto the tracks just in front of a train. Sorted.

Easier on the tube but CCTV might be an issue - maybe if you moved from doing radios to monotoring video for the Met you could sell your services for the old "looped nowt happening" trick.

"Please, for the love of God, you have everything to live for and NJS needs to get to work, don't do it!"

Being honest the only reason it bothered me today is its bonus notification day - now I sound like an even bigger cunt :)

Easier on the tube but CCTV might be an issue - maybe if you moved from doing radios to monotoring video for the Met you could sell your services for the old "looped nowt happening" trick.

I figure if I'm amongst the crowd it'd be hard to pin the blame on any one person and by faking a sneeze I would only have to worry about obfuscating my motive.

Working from home - and its supposedly a reward for my "efforts" in 2013.

I'll be "working from home" from the beginning of May too.

It's an "opportunity for me to pursue other career trajectories", apparently :(

Working from home - and its supposedly a reward for my "efforts" in 2013.

I couldn't work at home, far too many distractions.

That's a bum deal, Fish. Finding jobs is a fucking ball ache at the moment, seems no-one wants to know.

I couldn't work at home, far too many distractions.

That's a bum deal, Fish. Finding jobs is a fucking ball ache at the moment, seems no-one wants to know.

I'll be fine. I own a smoking pipe and I've many cheerful facts about the square of the hypoteneuse