General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just remember to get 'Cliched' tattooed on your forearm in Thai before you go if you want to do the SE Asia backpacking thing

Aye, a mate of mine got divorced in his mid 30s, sold his half of the house, cleared what little household debts he had and just fucked off. He took a train through parts of russia, then had a vague plan to get through East Asia. Mind you he did come back a much happier, much more calm and confident bloke.

The cats won't even notice you're not there man. Just drop 'em off outside the Sociology department of Northumbria Uni and some KD Lang fan will snaffle 'em up tout suite

Edited by The Fish

Just remember to get 'Cliched' tattooed on your forearm in Thai before you go if you want to do the SE Asia backpacking thing

Think with his yoga and meditation it will be bigger than that. He is looking....I sense it. :)

:lol: I'm gonna go and do that ayahuasca thing in Holland, Parky. The thing you expressly advised me not to do.

Do the magic mushroom truffle instead. Especially for starters.

:lol: I'm gonna go and do that ayahuasca thing in Holland, Parky. The thing you expressly advised me not to do.

The landscape is different now. Consider by advice rescinded. :)

What about Vegas? Book a fuking flight and play some fuking cards.

The landscape is different now. Consider by advice rescinded. :)

What about Vegas? Book a fuking flight and play some fuking cards.

I'm going on a deep south Road trip in October. Starting in Nashville. Gonna get into some voodoo shit in New Orleans.

Alex wtf is the magic mushroom truffle? It sounds dirty.

I'm going on a deep south Road trip in October. Starting in Nashville. Gonna get into some voodoo shit in New Orleans.

Alex wtf is the magic mushroom truffle? It sounds dirty.

It's a fungus in truffle form rather than mushroom form because of the conditions its grown under. Just like the truffles you'd normally eat. Basically, it's a way round the law which banned magic mushrooms there a few years back.

:lol: I'm a balding accountant with a pacemaker. I don't need metal detecting on my CV too.

Face it, you've missed life's boat. You can't compete with the twenty something's and your only hope of a shag is probably recently widowed ladies of a certain age. Time instead to embrace your fellow men and camo up.

Ah right. This ayahuasca thing is basically a version of the retreats you can go on in Peru, except it's on an industrial estate outside of Amsterdam and the "shaman" is an arrogant Dutch bloke.

Face it, you've missed life's boat. You can't compete with the twenty something's and your only hope of a shag is probably recently widowed ladies of a certain age. Time instead to embrace your fellow men and camo up.

Camp up, more like

Ah right. This ayahuasca thing is basically a version of the retreats you can go on in Peru, except it's on an industrial estate outside of Amsterdam and the "shaman" is an arrogant Dutch bloke.

:lol: Sounds innamint

There'll be loads of dirty older birds out there without having to resort to the doggers you're knocking about with!

CT man, he's got a pacemaker! Can you imagine him in a field full of metal detectors ffs - he'd be convulsing on the ground within minutes :lol:

And not with excitement.