General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I'm not taking any shit from anyone on here who has apple products, drives a car, drinks coffee at Starbucks or uses plastic. :lol:

:lol: Global warming is a myth but, if it isn't, you're all hypocrites :lol: :lol:

What enrages me is that the media WILL NOT talk about nuclear waste and nuclear power and rather gabble on about abstract nonsense about global warming. The imminent danger to all life on this planet is nuclear technology....But hey those big companies own the media...

What enrages me is that the media WILL NOT talk about nuclear waste and nuclear power and rather gabble on about abstract nonsense about global warming. The imminent danger to all life on this planet is nuclear technology....But hey those big companies own the media...

I'm a science zealot but I agree with you on this. Dismissing stuff that is deadly for hundreds of thousands of years with vague notions of future technology to cope with it or just literally burying it is fucking madness.

And that's without the threat of the actual plants going tits up.

I'm not taking any shit from anyone on here who has apple products, drives a car, drinks coffee at Starbucks or uses plastic. :lol:

Parky, that basically means you can take shit from me so get your goggles on. I'm all for nuclear fallout because I want to grow gills and fight for water in the irradiated wasteland of Northumberland.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

It's an indoor event. Deck chairs for extra seating, camping table for coffee table and smooth radio in the background.

Just realised were out of cheese as well. Got to have cheese pubes.

I predict you'd lose those cheese pubes around about the same time you ceased eating wotsits, funnily enough.