General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I've got two sisters.

Eldest one is married, but you're an upgrade on her current bloke. Younger of the two sometimes gets cheap flights with BA through people she used to work with?

Which one do you loathe for being fat? I think Gemmil should have sex with that one

Which one do you loathe for being fat? I think Gemmil should have sex with that one

Both.

He's more than welcome to try.

You thickos need to understand that this pacemaker is simply an insurance policy for the occasions when my huge love muscle decides to chill out for a bit. I'm not reliant on this thing from one minute to the next.

I'll put that in my profile.

Well looked what I missed. I'd be full of sympathy as break ups can be really hard what with the kids and stuff it's really, really tough. But you don't have kids do you? You jammy bastard! Fill yer boots, wor kid! :good:

;)

Sorry to hear about your marriage, Gemmill. My own marriage went down with all hands on deck 3 years ago and I can honestly say I've had the time of my life dating since then. Now happily esconced with new partner for about a year. 40 is the new 30 so you're still a whipper snapper :D

Well looked what I missed. I'd be full of sympathy as break ups can be really hard what with the kids and stuff it's really, really tough. But you don't have kids do you? You jammy bastard! Fill yer boots, wor kid! :good:

;)

yeah no.kids make things soooo muvh easier. Gem can just pull on his disco pants, shove a sock down.the front and he's good to go

Cheers Kitman, glad to hear things have worked out well for you too. And HMHM - aye no kids, therefore no major dramas.

Cheers mate. Give yourself a lie in now and then while you still can :D

When you get to your late 30s and settle down, I'll be honest, a few portions a week is enough for me, nen of this nee neet without a shag. Now when I've had a pint I can't be arsed. The most important thing is finding a decent looking boiler who does the bait most of the time.

Edited by McFaul

I'm starting to read your posts in the style of Oz, Stevie - I'm sure you're channelling him more and more :)

OO and Peter Beardsley are the genuine non-family heroes of my life.

40, balding and an accountant eh? I kind of wish I'd never learned that tbh. I quite liked the image I'd built up of you based on your patter on here :lol:

Strange that you never had kids, stayed friends with your ex and stayed in your shared home all that time since she left........is exactly what every potential date on Match.com will be thinking.

Good luck!