General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

TBH WA is full of psychopath miners and Perth is full of English who fly into Australia and think they will just drive across to the east coast, until they realise it's like crossing the sahara but further and with no one else around, then eventually over time they become another local sandgropper.

I've lived in Perth and that is pretty well bang on. :lol:

Did I say you didn't?

TBH WA is full of psychopath miners and Perth is full of English who fly into Australia and think they will just drive across to the east coast, until they realise it's like crossing the sahara but further and with no one else around, then eventually over time they become another local sandgropper.

You missed off "fucking loads of massive racists"

I also know a lovely comedian from New Zealand.

Also, didn't I buy you a drink too? Fair dinkum.

To be fair, west coast Australians do damage the reputation more than the east coast lot.

Did I say you didn't?

I've lived in Perth and that is pretty well bang on. :lol:

You missed off "fucking loads of massive racists"

http://gu.com/p/4b36b?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

How much Aussie Rules is played in the west btw?....

There's loads of English ex-pats in Perth like. But there's not much there. Presumably it's a canny bit cheaper than Sydney and Melbourne but it's so isolated. Nice beaches though.

There's loads of English ex-pats in Perth like. But there's not much there. Presumably it's a canny bit cheaper than Sydney and Melbourne but it's so isolated. Nice beaches though.

Perth & Freemantle were much more expensive than Sydney in my experience.

Probably mainly because of its isolation.

Perth & Freemantle were much more expensive than Sydney in my experience.

Probably mainly because of its isolation.

Think property's a lot cheaper. Or it was.

http://gu.com/p/4b36b?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

How much Aussie Rules is played in the west btw?....

It's the number 1, 2 & 3 sport supported there with possibly football and union fighting it out for 5th place.

Property in the "nice" areas got expensive a few years ago because of the mining boom and miners investing in something they could spend their time off in - they tend to work a 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off roster.

In Perth property is cheaper compared to Melbourne or Sydney. Probably comparable to Brisbane but with some more expensive areas. Everything else is fucking ridiculously expensive which does probably relate to the isolation of the joint. It's the most expensive city in the country from my experience.

On the racist thing with Goods. No idea. I don't follow the news, or AFL. What's going on?

I like at the end, clearly realises he's fucked, "fuck it, I'll have a snooze".

:lol:

I think it's when he's told it's all been caught on camera he just goes "Ah, fuck" to himself :lol:

I only caught the tail end of it, but Kay Burley definitely said you were a rapist.

:lol:

Were you distracted while searching for -ahem- "attachments" for your Roomba?