General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Name of the bar? I might go to SF some time soon (just to see the wanking man, obviously)

Golden Gate Tap Room. I will qualify my earlier statement by saying that it's the best American bar I've been to. Which should suitably correct expectations.

Aye, not sure how you can dislike or be offended by Cilla Black tbh. She died yesterday and is understandably on the front page of the papers today. Sick of hearing about her already? Cecil's had more paper coverage man

Her and Tarby as HMHM says were described disparagingly as "professional scousers" by a born and bred Evertonian who I shared a house with, i.e they left the city as soon as they could, money grabbing tory voting Liverpool FC supporting shithouses who played up their "scouseness" whilst living in a large mansion backing on to the golf course at Sunningdale...do folk in the North East generally view the likes of Bobby Charlton the same though?...

I'd definitely leave Newcastle if I made it in showbiz. Who the fuck wouldn't. :lol:

Aye look at Fish, one sniff of English tapas at a comedy club and he's gone full on native down London Town.

I'd definitely leave Newcastle if I made it in showbiz. Who the fuck wouldn't. [emoji38]

I know man. [emoji38]

Fancy the nerve on that Lennon kid leaving Liverpool to move to New York.

Didn't even get the ferry across like any working class bloke with a bit of humility about him would.

When I move back up north, I'll bring the wealth & culture I've accrued back with me.

You're welcome.

:lol: So far we've got frozen grapes and 'frozen foods what can be heated in the oven for a kid's birthday party' as English Tapas.

Keep going and you'll have 5-min of good material for the comedy club.

I know man. [emoji38]

Fancy the nerve on that Lennon kid leaving Liverpool to move to New York.

Didn't even get the ferry across like any working class bloke with a bit of humility about him would.

Turned out well for the cunt.

Moving away is fine, living on your image as a professional scouser while never visiting the place is as grating as Cilla's voice.

(Auto-correct kept trying to make scouser accuser which is amusing - try accused instead Mr Google).

:lol: So far we've got frozen grapes and 'frozen foods what can be heated in the oven for a kid's birthday party' as English Tapas.

Keep going and you'll have 5-min of good material for the comedy club.

I can at least avoid criticism for trying to play on my Geordieness (or lack thereof). :good: