General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

You can picture what would've happened mind.

Him- " You people ruined my whole life, don't expect me to show mercy today. No one disrespects me and gets away with it. I'll teach you peo...."

*random charver cuts him off,

dfak2e.jpg

" Here man, ya focken radge, are yee mental? Nee one's focken massacring nee cunt without giving iz a focken tab forst!

( can I borrow 50p for me bus fare, an'all mate?)"

I have just paid for my breakfast with my phone, making me the coolest man on Toontastic.

A title instantly invalidated by the fact that the breakfast was from McDonalds.

Coming in to the final furlong now. I started month 9 of my chemo today, my memory is truly shit, I scoff 44 tablets between now and Sunday, then 3 weeks break. 3 more months to go, I'm not me at the minute. 6 months chemo totally fucks most people, but its taken 9 months to fuck me and it has. My memory lasts 5 minutes, I'm like a fat goldfish just now with these cunts insisting I do no weight/hard athletic training till December. I got weighed today 108kgs. The heaviest I've ever been, 17 stone. Fucking embarrassed.

That sounds dreadful mate are there any other side effects? How's your barnet fairing?

Just tired as fuck. I don't feel depressed, because in five minutes time, I'll forget what depressed means. I'm not all there man. Wor lass is even winning arguments these days.

I tell you another side effect, I have very little passion to go to the opening game against Southampton and that has never happened.

Edited by McFaul

Just tired as fuck. I don't feel depressed, because in five minutes time, I'll forget what depressed means. I'm not all there man. Wor lass is even winning arguments these days.

That's the fuckin end like :lol:

Women....they're all spiders by nature,just waiting for you when you're at your weakest then they strike...

That's the fuckin end like :lol:

Women....they're all spiders by nature,just waiting for you when you're at your weakest then they strike...

I told the missus to change her name the other day to Emma Roid as she was being a fucking pain in the arse.

Making the big move to Brussels tomorrow, have the packing company here now. Certainly not my favourite thing to do in life, especially the unpacking.

Keep going Stevie, nearly there!

Whey aye, I have good days and bad days. I used to take the piss out of people who had a lot to say, but basically said fuck all, there's prominent ones been on here years with four letters in the main part of their screen names, but that's me at the minute too. Me brain is like a Talbot Avenger with a fucked up engine. Anyway I'm passed whinging, thanks a lot Kitman.

Edited by McFaul

Whey aye, I have good days and bad days. I used to take the piss out of people who had a lot to say, but basically said fuck all, there's prominent ones been on here years with four letters in the main part of their screen names, but that's me at the minute too. Me brain is like a Talbot Avenger with a fucked up engine. Anyway I'm passed whinging, thanks a lot Kitman.

:lol:

sherlock-holmes.jpg

"Hmmmmnnn.........Four letters..........main part of their screen names indeed!.........Lots to say but who in point of fact, do not actually say anything at all?.........Watson! Inform the OB I'll be taking up this intriguing case forthwith."

Making the big move to Brussels tomorrow, have the packing company here now. Certainly not my favourite thing to do in life, especially the unpacking.

I thought you already lived in Brussels, or somewhere equally as pointless.

Class place. I went there during Euro 2000, it really is different, huge hills in the city centre, decent chippies believe it or not and they're chips are like wors. "2 bags of freets pet." I'd definitely go back if the toon played Anderlecht. There's even LADBROKES in the centre.

Edited by McFaul

sherlock-holmes.jpg

"Hmmmmnnn.........Four letters..........main part of their screen names indeed!.........Lots to say but who in point of fact, do not actually say anything at all?.........Watson! Inform the OB I'll be taking up this intriguing case forthwith."

I thought you already lived in Brussels, or somewhere equally as pointless.

In Luxembourg and it's not pointless. Wonderful place to live in.

Class place. I went there during Euro 2000, it really is different, huge hills in the city centre, decent chippies believe it or not and their chips are like wors. "2 bags of freets pet." I'd definitely go back if the toon played Anderlecht. There's even LADBROKES in the centre.

I lived in Brussels 25 years ago. Yeah the chips are good there, the beer also. Of course the Mussels and chips every Friday goes down a treat.

I needed a cheap oak mirror the other day so went to Sunderland cos I thought there would be a plethora of cheap shops, literally the ugliest city in Britain. 2/3rd of all shops are closed down, a pound shop, charity shop or betting shop. Truly horrific