General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:D Ali G..... didn't he say to some raging bigot that an Orangeman was a greengrocer too? :lol:

Something like that. Asked some Sinn Fein rep if 'Gaelic' was batty language too iirc :lol:

Now, I don't want to condone wonton violence against hipsters, but looking at the clip of these two fuckin wankers I'm thinking they've got the sort of appearance that just invites physical aggression...as for their err "business"... :glare:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/27/shoreditch-cereal-cafe-targeted-by-anti-gentrification-protesters

Now, I don't want to condone wonton violence against hipsters, but looking at the clip of these two fuckin wankers I'm thinking they've got the sort of appearance that just invites physical aggression...as for their err "business"... :glare:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/27/shoreditch-cereal-cafe-targeted-by-anti-gentrification-protesters

:lol:

What utter, metrosexual, bearded dipstick would actively walk into a cafe and pay a few quid to eat cereal?

Actually, the amount of twenty-somethings I see who are basically still kids is hardly a surprise when you look at the zero hour contracts that are in abundance and the house prices that have them still living with their mams. Maybe it's just easier staying in a teenage bubble these days when the alternative is working yet still being on the bones of your arse?

:lol:

What utter, metrosexual, bearded dipstick would actively walk into a cafe and pay a few quid to eat cereal?

Actually, the amount of twenty-somethings I see who are basically still kids is hardly a surprise when you look at the zero hour contracts that are in abundance and the house prices that have them still living with their mams. Maybe it's just easier staying in a teenage bubble these days when the alternative is working yet still being on the bones of your arse?

:lol: I think you've just invented a new game.."which TT poster would be most likely to...."

I think society in general is a bit less mature and serious than it used to be. "50 is the new 40" etc etc. My very-soon-to-be 80 year old father has always said the biggest change in society in his lifetime came in the late 70s via the twin evils of Thatcher and punk rock. He says that was the moment when the "cult of the individual" was born and people stopped giving a fuck about what anyone thought of them. And you've got to be a monumentally conceited cockwomble to imagine that charging a few quid for a bowl of fuckin Golden Graham's isn't going to bring some sort of divine judgement down on you.

:lol: I think you've just invented a new game.."which TT poster would be most likely to...."

I think society in general is a bit less mature and serious than it used to be. "50 is the new 40" etc etc. My very-soon-to-be 80 year old father has always said the biggest change in society in his lifetime came in the late 70s via the twin evils of Thatcher and punk rock. He says that was the moment when the "cult of the individual" was born and people stopped giving a fuck about what anyone thought of them. And you've got to be a monumentally conceited cockwomble to imagine that charging a few quid for a bowl of fuckin Golden Graham's isn't going to bring some sort of divine judgement down on you.

Go on then, don't be shy, Rob........ :lol:

Which TT poster would be most likely to go in the cereal shop?

Go!......

Fuck it, if the shop was up here I'm going with J69.

(But only if the shopkeepers got rid of their beards, and they'd have to have some decent 80's arcade game in the cafe).

Edited by Howmanheyman

Is someone spending £3 on a bowl of cereal any worse than spending £4 on a cup of coffee?

Equally deserving of being put up against the wall, but no blindfold if your cereal is something like Golden Grahams and/or you have a fuck off beard. :good: