General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Aye I thought he just meant it was one of his symptoms to wank in cupboards :). Good excuse if it floated your boat.

Of course I now have a vision (linked to a stag do years ago) of Stevie pushing his lass in a shopping trolley across shields market place, desperately trying to make a departing ferry and if he made it asking the driver where the half way point in the river is in case it pops.

Congratulations J69.

Less than 3 months to our second now.

In unrelated news HP have announced 30,000 lay offs and we both work there. Fun times.

Fantastic times at that age, record little bits of them on the sly then forget about the recordings for a few years. You won't appreciate it as much now, but a few years from now you'll be almost in tears when you hear their voices.

RE the HP stuff. I wish I had your transferable skills if it does go tits up at work. You'll be fine, mate. (P.S. It took ages to write this properly as I'm fucking arseholed). ;)

Cheers. Fingers crossed.

The amount of video I have of the first is ridiculous. Going to need another TB drive soon. As a second child myself I always thought my recorded history somewhat lacked in comparison to my big brother, understandable that the novelty goes with number 2, but I'll be wary of that.

Hope your head's OK :D

Just need to lose me derby now and I'm back to normal. Saying that like I can only remember the names of about 20 players employed by NUFC right now.

Great news, Stevie.