General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Definitely a power play. We're all wankers on here at times.

Behave man. The last twice he's been on here he's called people cunts. Not tongue-in-cheek, not in fun or for the craic - just to be vile. Haven't got time for it tbh. There are plenty other places he can go and do that.

Which one is Makom again? Was he the loon who kept banging on about how the Ashley Out campaign should have listened to his ideas but he didn't want to pursue any of his ideas himself? Another in the long canon of toontastic oddballs :lol:

Congratulations J69. Make sure he/she doesn't support the mackems given your location.

Me and wor lass went to the Centre for Life at the start of my chemo. Believe it or not I had to have a wank in a small room with dirty mags on the seat. None of them had big tits in these mags it was murder. Anyway I managed to sort one out eventually, because they're worried in case my spunk is fucked because of the chemo. So hopefully anyway I'll be in your shoes over the next 24 months. I've told wor lass though, there is NEE WAY that bairn is being born South of the Tyne.

Fucking hell, at first I didn't realise the Centre for Life was a sperm bank. I thought you were just overcome with lust at the Discovery Museum. :lol:

:lol:

Aye there's a huge sperm bank. There was a Pakistani bloke went in the wankin room before me. There was about 10 blokes waiting to have a wank and that's the truth.