General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

yes, you're right, i did entirely miss that point. :lol:

it's a fair point, but it's the sleep factor that led to me losing my love for it. if it didn't keep me awake so late, i guess i'd be more inclined to still partake.

the one problem i have is the only stuff i can seem to get down here these days is all a bit too strong. it seems there's no market for a nice mild bush weed or resin. it's all of the leave you in a pool of your own drool variety.

#Lightweight ;)

Next Toontastic meet-up can be in Leazes Park. I'll bring my double barrel doom cloud and we'll have some stitcha buckets.

:lol:

Don't get me wrong, once I got to Uni there were various things doing the rounds but don't remember anything being available/offered in school or 6th form.

:lol:

Don't get me wrong, once I got to Uni there were various things doing the rounds but don't remember anything being available/offered in school or 6th form.

You mean you didn't look at dirty mags while smirking tabs out the window in school just like what CT did?

I saw a film at the cinema tonight, in it the two characters were talking about a safe word to use when they wanted sex. No word of a lie, I thought of the word Avocado. 5 seconds later that's what they said. Never seen a trailer of the film or anything.

There's over a million words in the English language. Wtf?

I saw a film at the cinema tonight, in it the two characters were talking about a safe word to use when they wanted sex. No word of a lie, I thought of the word Avocado. 5 seconds later that's what they said. Never seen a trailer of the film or anything.

There's over a million words in the English language. Wtf?

Must be one of those words that people come up with in scenarios like that. It'd be interesting to know why, but it's probably buried in pop culture somewhere. For instance, at some point or another you and the director of this film have watched something, or a series of somethings, that have pushed Avocado to the forefront of your mind when it comes to scenarios like this.

The alternative is sixth sense, but given we're talking about watching people in the cinema, I don't think that could apply even if such a thing existed.

Edited by Rayvin

Aye, there's one on Jumeirah beach opposite the hotel. The wife's pregnant and I'm tee total so after your evening meal it doesn't leave a lot left to do. We've been going to 11.30pm showings all week, £6 a ticket. Cinemas chocker every night funnily enough

I'll be honest, 80% of the reason for the question was cos I thought you'd get really defensive in your answer, so your response is a bit disappointing. :lol:

Congrats on the kid btw, is that the first time you've mentioned it or have I missed it in the past?