General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

CT, you're now off the hook regarding the dead budgie. The Avery spiritual world have other restless souls having to listen to new labour rants, falafel recipes and remarkably good stain glass window concepts.

:good:

:lol: Mother gull is looking forlornly down the chimney. What if she starts passing food down? What if I end up with a full sized Fucking herring gull above my fireplace? :lol::panic:

Hire a roofer, put a Chinese hat on your chimney. Dead bird will soon rot and decompose. You won't smell it, and you'll be rid of your problem. Don't say 'they're not allowed' as I'm sure they won't turn their nose up at a job. :)

Get a recording of its warning cry, stuff a speaker up against the fireplace, then play it non-stop until the little fuckers tiny, panicked gull ticker can take no more.

:good:

(If you can't find a recording, Whams Greatest Hits has been known to work).

Depending on how your chimney is bricked up you should be able to get it out by taking one or two bricks out, set it free man. Then Chinese hat the chimney like HMHM said.

Depending on how your chimney is bricked up you should be able to get it out by taking one or two bricks out, set it free man. Then Chinese hat the chimney like HMHM said.

Seriously? What would be the point, I can't return it to its nest, and it'd just get killed by a cat. Quicker end admittedly, but not worth demolishing my house for. You can't hand rear them either. I'll get antigull measures in as soon as they are gone. Seagulls are the worst thing about living here.

A few years ago I got a lleylandii removed from my garden, and destroyed a pigeon nest in the process, releasing 2 fledglings into my garden, just too immature to fly. Phoned the RSPB and they told me to leave them. It was horrible, took less than 2 hours for a cat to kill them. Worse though was the mother pigeon, she sat every day all day on the fence every day where the tree was, looking sad. This went on for months, they apparently don't move on easily. Anyway, felt guilty about that because it was me who took away the tree. Just feeling irritated now.

I brayed a mouse off a fence post. Failed to kill it with the first fence body slam and its squeals will haunt me to my grave.

[emoji38] Remember when my cats brought a frog in. It's squeals were the worst sounds I've ever heard.

I brayed a mouse off a fence post. Failed to kill it with the first fence body slam and its squeals will haunt me to my grave.

soft as shit. Rodents don't even enter my house because they know that they'd be subjected to a chinning of mass proportions

Having a kick-about with Fist Jnr. and he's just had one of these

B0-TyxiIYAEeJRj.jpg

Inadvertently, full pelt, off me :lol:

Instant regret, thinking.

" Is he going to cry....... he's going to cry, ah shit, you oaf, he's going to cr.....Uggggh"

Little twat kicked it back straight in the Jewels then collapsed laughing.

If it's the one in Preston grange I was surprised to see it empty a few sundays ago, and then amazed to find out the reason it was empty was because it doesn't serve Sunday dinner. Honestly thought it was a carvery. I'm not arsed because I'm not keen on Sunday dinner much anyway, but the kids love it, so won't be going back. Not on a Sunday anyway.

Edited by Renton

The bairn had a shit in his nappy. I took him to the changing room which was busy. Stood outside holding him for an age and the sloppy shit seeped out the nappy, through his vest, onto my chest.

When I eventually got in, I got him stripped and cleaned and as I opened up a new nappy he did a sniper shot with a fountain of piss aimed at my lap.

Like a scene from Mr Bean.

I love having kids :lol: