General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

If it's the one in Preston grange I was surprised to see it empty a few sundays ago, and then amazed to find out the reason it was empty was because it doesn't serve Sunday dinner. Honestly thought it was a carvery. I'm not arsed because I'm not keen on Sunday dinner much anyway, but the kids love it, so won't be going back. Not on a Sunday anyway.

We only came for the soft play. Wasnt expecting owt from the food, so was surprisingly adequate. There's still more people in the soft play than the restaurant/bar like.

If it's the one in Preston grange I was surprised to see it empty a few sundays ago, and then amazed to find out the reason it was empty was because it doesn't serve Sunday dinner. Honestly thought it was a carvery. I'm not arsed because I'm not keen on Sunday dinner much anyway, but the kids love it, so won't be going back. Not on a Sunday anyway.

:lol: Worst review ever. SURPRISED. AMAZED. NOT ARSED. WON'T BE GOING BACK (NOT ON A SUNDAY ANYWAY).

I honestly don't get the love for Federer at Wimbledon. He's such a boring cunt and everything he owns is monogrammed. What a fucking wanker and half these cunts would rather he wins it than Murray.

I honestly don't get the love for Federer at Wimbledon. He's such a boring cunt and everything he owns is monogrammed. What a fucking wanker and half these cunts would rather he wins it than Murray.

Don't watch tennis, then. I bet you were up dancing round the room when Cliff Richard started singing when rain stopped play? No wonder your divorced, Gemm. Sorry, but it needed said.

;)

He is an elegant player but I think he's a prick too as we've mentioned before. Hope Murray wins it and I hope Djokovic overtakes his Grand Slam tally.

Half of your clobber is monogrammed you hypocrite.

Don't watch tennis, then. I bet you were up dancing round the room when Cliff Richard started singing when rain stopped play? No wonder your divorced, Gemm. Sorry, but it needed said.

;)

We played tennis by smacking a hedgehog to each other across the road with some spades we pinched from the council workmen while they were having their bait....try telling that to kids nowadays though... :glare:

Christ, the last time I did karaoke was in 1994 I think. People were nominated by others, anonymously. Some twat gave me little red corvette. Don't get me wrong, great song, but have you ever tried singing something by Prince? I still cringe now thinking about it and haven't touched the mike since.

I went to lucky voice for the wife's birthday earlier in the year. A few of the boys were scratching their heads but everyone bought into it by the end of the night. It's class because you have a private room with waited service and don't feel like too much of a bell because it's just you and your mates having a laugh. A bucket load of Ching helps

Karaoke is great in the right company (and awful in the wrong). Had a fine night in a quiet resort town in Lanzarote in 2009, there were only maybe a dozen of us in the bar, by the end of the evening me and a granny from Lancashire were shouting "Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?" at each other from a distance of about 10 centimetres. Life.

Karaoke is great in the right company (and awful in the wrong). Had a fine night in a quiet resort town in Lanzarote in 2009, there were only maybe a dozen of us in the bar, by the end of the evening me and a granny from Lancashire were shouting "Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?" at each other from a distance of about 10 centimetres. Life.

Life is life. La la la la la.

Doesn't get much easier on the karaoke than that.