General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

On 11/20/2017 at 9:06 AM, TheGingerQuiff said:

I've got a big, fuck off bruise on my calf and can't remember even injuring it. Am I going to die?

could be a blood clot, mate of mine had the same thing ended up being a blood clot. go see your doctor.

I don't follow Rugby League at all but this World Cup seems a bit farcical. The Aussies through to their 14th consecutive final ( :lol: ) after winning a semi-final by a fucking mile. I know you often get mismatches in World Cups but it seems pointless if the semi-finals aren't competitive.

It is farcical. Players eligible for New Zealand opted to play for Tonga or Samoa. New Zealand are Australia's main threat in rugby league and they went down. The WC is an opportunity for 2nd tier countries to participate generally and Tonga beat NZ.

Fiji beat NZ as well. I caught on the breakfast news at the weekend. 4-2 ffs :lol: Sounds like a thriller.

There's virtually no interest in the sport over here like. It's really only played in two counties (three if you count Cumbria but hardly anyone lives there).

Edited by Alex

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Fiji beat NZ. I caught on the breakfast news at the weekend. 4-2 ffs :lol: Sounds like a thriller.

There's virtually no interest in the sport over here like. It's really only played in two counties (three if you count Cumbria but hardly anyone lives there).

Yeah. It is only played in some parts of Northern England, Wigan, Hull, St Helens, Bradford. I understand that. But you like darts too, so...

Rugby League has tradition here since 1908.

14 minutes ago, Ken said:

Better to watch the cricket. Obviously.

But I understand your POV. You don't, darts is shit.

You are middle-aged. And so are you.

3 hours ago, Ken said:

Yeah. It is only played in some parts of Northern England, Wigan, Hull, St Helens, Bradford. I understand that. But you like darts too, so...

Rugby League has tradition here since 1908.

Cant believe you missed out the most successful team in Super League era

*blocked*

Some fucking nonce this morning rocks up in his shitty SUV thing, right into the disabled space outside Costa.  Fucking Chris Rea blearning out, buzzing away.  Going into Costa, I said to him, 'That's a disabled space'  His reaction 'Mate, I'm only going to be 5 minutes'

Oh, well, thats fucking ok then.

Meat van pulls up, copper going into Costa 'You see that? Yeh mate, nothing we can do'

Fuck me.  Zero respect at all.  

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Some fucking nonce this morning rocks up in his shitty SUV thing, right into the disabled space outside Costa.  Fucking Chris Rea blearning out, buzzing away.  Going into Costa, I said to him, 'That's a disabled space'  His reaction 'Mate, I'm only going to be 5 minutes'

Meat van pulls up, copper going into Costa 'You see that? Yeh mate, nothing we can do'

You should have broke his spine. Made him earn the space. 

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Snitch!