Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

Friday night is shopping night (honest! :( ) plus I need my cash for Saturday night (leaving do, always seem to spend a fortune at these things despite trying to get away as soon as the meals finished).

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately ( I know don't all cry at once..) I cannot make it to either soiree. Got my cousins baby shower ( americanised shite I know) tomorrow night and my other halfs birthday on Saturday but I hope you all have a fandabydozy weekend together and I want to see pictures...lot's of incrimanating pictures .. :( ( PP i am relying on you !!)

Unfortunately ( I know don't all cry at once..) I cannot make it to either soiree. Got my cousins baby shower ( americanised shite I know) tomorrow night and my other halfs birthday on Saturday but I hope you all have a fandabydozy weekend together and I want to see pictures...lot's of incrimanating pictures .. :(  ( PP i am relying on you !!)

159416[/snapback]

The rules have been clearly stated on numerous occasions. No pictures on the internet. It's ze lur!

Unfortunately ( I know don't all cry at once..) I cannot make it to either soiree. Got my cousins baby shower ( americanised shite I know) tomorrow night and my other halfs birthday on Saturday but I hope you all have a fandabydozy weekend together and I want to see pictures...lot's of incrimanating pictures .. ;)  ( PP i am relying on you !!)

159416[/snapback]

The rules have been clearly stated on numerous occasions. No pictures on the internet. It's ze lur!

159425[/snapback]

They won't be on t'internet...they will be on my phone... :(:o

Aye, if you want to know what we look like, turn up :(

159427[/snapback]

If yiz had any decency, you'd have held it somewhere convenient to everyone, like Montpellier.

Aye, if you want to know what we look like, turn up :(

159427[/snapback]

If yiz had any decency, you'd have held it somewhere convenient to everyone, like Montpellier.

159430[/snapback]

Aye. Or Tynemouth.

Someone best let Sammy know that Newcastle is NORTH side of the Tyne..NORTH.

159372[/snapback]

Aye but so is Edinburgh though - think we'll need to be more specific for his benefit! :(

Unfortunately ( I know don't all cry at once..) I cannot make it to either soiree. Got my cousins baby shower ( americanised shite I know) tomorrow night and my other halfs birthday on Saturday but I hope you all have a fandabydozy weekend together and I want to see pictures...lot's of incrimanating pictures .. ;)  ( PP i am relying on you !!)

159416[/snapback]

159425[/snapback]

They won't be on t'internet...they will be on my phone... :(:o

159429[/snapback]

Bollocks to that. If you want to see who we all are, make an appearance. There will be no phone photos being sent. :sweat:

Unfortunately ( I know don't all cry at once..) I cannot make it to either soiree. Got my cousins baby shower ( americanised shite I know) tomorrow night and my other halfs birthday on Saturday but I hope you all have a fandabydozy weekend together and I want to see pictures...lot's of incrimanating pictures .. :doh:  ( PP i am relying on you !!)

159416[/snapback]

159425[/snapback]

They won't be on t'internet...they will be on my phone... ;):sweat:

159429[/snapback]

Bollocks to that. If you want to see who we all are, make an appearance. There will be no phone photos being sent. :D

159483[/snapback]

I beg to differ :( and if I could I would....especially on the Friday as I would much rather be out with a bunch of pseudo intellectuals than talking baby bumps and stretch marks and episiotimies.... :o

Unfortunately ( I know don't all cry at once..) I cannot make it to either soiree. Got my cousins baby shower ( americanised shite I know) tomorrow night and my other halfs birthday on Saturday but I hope you all have a fandabydozy weekend together and I want to see pictures...lot's of incrimanating pictures .. :doh:  ( PP i am relying on you !!)

159416[/snapback]

159425[/snapback]

They won't be on t'internet...they will be on my phone... ;):sweat:

159429[/snapback]

Bollocks to that. If you want to see who we all are, make an appearance. There will be no phone photos being sent. :D

159483[/snapback]

I beg to differ :( and if I could I would....especially on the Friday as I would much rather be out with a bunch of pseudo intellectuals than talking baby bumps and stretch marks and episiotimies.... :o

159486[/snapback]

Not happening. :yes

I beg to differ  :(  and if I could I would....especially on the Friday as I would much rather be out with a bunch of pseudo intellectuals than talking baby bumps and stretch marks and episiotimies....  :o

159486[/snapback]

I think it's pseudo-intellectuals vs trees this weekend. ;)

Either way, I expect it on youtube and hour after the final whistle.

I beg to differ  :(  and if I could I would....especially on the Friday as I would much rather be out with a bunch of pseudo intellectuals than talking baby bumps and stretch marks and episiotimies....  :o

159486[/snapback]

I think it's pseudo-intellectuals vs trees this weekend. ;)

Either way, I expect it on youtube and hour after the final whistle.

159494[/snapback]

your not wrong there... :sweat:

Right, bags are packed and in the boot of my car - all set for tomorrow! :o

159502[/snapback]

You're eager! :(

159524[/snapback]

My bag's bulging..........

Right, bags are packed and in the boot of my car - all set for tomorrow! :o

159502[/snapback]

159524[/snapback]

Organised more like, lady....

Got a long journey tomorrow and I'll be spending time with the kids before I go - Charlotte has already said she doesn't want me to go and she'll miss me! ;)

Gonna do some trips down memory lane when I first get up there as well - been 7 years since I've been back home.

Right, bags are packed and in the boot of my car - all set for tomorrow! ;)

159502[/snapback]

159524[/snapback]

159527[/snapback]

Better have a couple of wanks before you leave then! :o

Right, bags are packed and in the boot of my car - all set for tomorrow! :sweat:

159502[/snapback]

159524[/snapback]

159527[/snapback]

Better have a couple of wanks before you leave then! :o

159531[/snapback]

Beat me to it... ;)