Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Guest alex

The downside of the weather is the absolute horrors who think it's a green light to strip off like. I can only imagine what Shields Road has been like. Charvas in bras no doubt. Often combine with a black eye and double push chair. It was hilarious when I worked there. And scary, naturally.

Lest we forget, it was days like this week when Lucy Pinder was discovered on a beach at Bournmouth.

And who have we had since then? The fucking 'piano man!', and that's about it. Pull your fingers out, the tabloids!

Keeley?

Bit of cloud in Leeds today, poor form.

Was Keeley discovered on the beach somewhere? (genuine question). I'd thought she was just a cover girl in the standard way. That was my point though, there must be thousands out there on beaches up and down the country.

As for cloud in Leeds it's probably some Yorkshire whale in Headingley blotting out the sun.

No idea with Keeley tbh. Your constant slights on the women of Yorkshire are probably well justified tbh. But with one of the biggest (and fittest) student populations in the country, who gives a shit about the locals? :lol:

The downside of the weather is the absolute horrors who think it's a green light to strip off like. I can only imagine what Shields Road has been like. Charvas in bras no doubt. Often combine with a black eye and double push chair. It was hilarious when I worked there. And scary, naturally.

Aye, seen some horrors walking up and down there like in the past. :lol:

Lest we forget, it was days like this week when Lucy Pinder was discovered on a beach at Bournmouth.

And who have we had since then? The fucking 'piano man!', and that's about it. Pull your fingers out, the tabloids!

Keeley?

Was Keeley discovered on the beach somewhere? (genuine question). I'd thought she was just a cover girl in the standard way. That was my point though, there must be thousands out there on beaches up and down the country.

As for cloud in Leeds it's probably some Yorkshire whale in Headingley blotting out the sun.

No idea with Keeley tbh. Your constant slights on the women of Yorkshire are probably well justified tbh. But with one of the biggest (and fittest) student populations in the country, who gives a shit about the locals? :lol:

Aye fair comment tbh, Lucille. You make a good point.

It just makes me laugh at Fish being amidst it all; pulling himself around Headingley yet never tapping off, before going home in the huff, redfaced and dehydrated.

Guest alex

Keeley?

It just makes me laugh at Fish being amidst it all; pulling himself around Headingley yet never tapping off, before going home in the huff, redfaced and dehydrated.

:lol:

Keeley?

Keeley?

:lol: What an arsehole you are, funny though.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Keeley?

was going to send you some pictures Samuel ( but I've lost your number) but now you can suffer fat mancs waddling past you, surely your testicles have given up hope of ever tightening again...

Keeley?

Still fecking hot man!

Lots of minge up Headingley Luke man, went to the Oak at lunch hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fish!

• 4 weeks later...
Just back from Morpeth Town Fayre, I was a walking talking hard on, sweet Jesus!!

Majority of it was fanny you'd have to serve time for but some of it would be well worth the stretch!! :icon_lol:

oo-er.

It was officially Tit Sunday on Lowestoft seafront today.

Knowing the demographic down there, I expect half of them were down by their knees.

I know one thing for certain, Jimbo's ballbag won't be.