Introducing Sophie.......

Smooth Operator

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 13 1/2 stone, 6' tall and chiseled from... some kind of lard I suppose, facts is facts though

Gemmil weighs more than me and isn't that much taller.. so I win...

right? right?

I would dance but apparently that's gay... as is liking sci-fi, and saying Autumn or Spring

I am 13 1/2 stone, 6' tall and chiseled from... some kind of lard I suppose, facts is facts though

right? right?

I would dance but apparently that's gay... as is liking sci-fi, and saying Autumn or Spring

134021[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure you're not 6ft like. Not unless you've packed a lot of weight onto the soles of your feet too. Besides, you looked like you were wearing a Christmas Pudding Suit underneath your clothing last time I saw you. :razz: :razz:

:razz:

fucker.

seriosuly I''m bang on 6' and the last time you saw me I think I was pretty well wrapped up to be fair.

lost weight since then anyway

Thats a cool smiley the one that says fuck off that is. Im fucked for a media essay tomorrow. Couldn't be arsed studying its too hot.

Edited by sophie

I might not be 15 stone at the minute actually. I just assume that I am, but it's very possible my incredible metabolism has knocked a few pounds off since the last time I was weighed. I could definitely do with being about a stone lighter or something, but I really can't be doing with dieting!? I can't believe I'm even talking about it tbh.

I might not be 15 stone at the minute actually.  I just assume that I am, but it's very possible my incredible metabolism has knocked a few pounds off since the last time I was weighed.  I could definitely do with being about a stone lighter or something, but I really can't be doing with dieting!?  I can't believe I'm even talking about it tbh.

134037[/snapback]

your sig tbh

I'm more into petite girls, the kind you can balance on the end of your cock and spin em around.

brunettes more than blondes

I like girls who have stunning eyes or a particularly impressive face... not really into the barbie pretty.

above all if I'm going to go for the return leg they've got to be able to have a conversation with me on a subject that in no way relates to a Z-list celeb, a soap opera or how they "got soooo wasted last night that they puked in their purse"

if they can't manage that I'm going to have to move house as I'm running out of room under the patio

[Personally i like something to hold onto. i hate skinny men. Yuck

134090[/snapback]

Gemmill, me and you are sorted, fancy going 2's up? Baggsy the brown.

134092[/snapback]

Get in there!

I'm more into petite girls, the kind you can balance on the end of your cock and spin em around.

134093[/snapback]

jabba.jpg

tbh. :razz: :razz:

Im only 5ft 5. I wear heels all the time but im tough when I play soccer and rugby, what i lack in height I make up for in other ways :razz:

134099[/snapback]

you'd be the same height lying down pet.

134093[/snapback]

jabba.jpg

tbh. :razz: :razz:

134097[/snapback]

he only likes the petite girls, because their small hands make his cock look big tbh ;)

he only likes the petite girls, because their small hands make his cock look big tbh  :razz:

134127[/snapback]

I tried that with a dwarf but the fuckers have got huge hands.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Im only 5ft 5. I wear heels all the time but im tough when I play soccer and rugby, what i lack in height I make up for in other ways :razz:

134099[/snapback]

Soccer? :razz:

Isn't it illegal to play rugby in heels btw?

right? right?

134021[/snapback]

Aye but you're a student man, anything over 10st is classed as overweight - at 13½st you're morbidly obese! :razz: