"Fucking cheating Italians!"

153644[/snapback]

Gawd only knows what state my poor bear is in after that.... :blink:

I am supposed to post these words from sammynb:

153644[/snapback]

153645[/snapback]

Btw, what are the future plans for Toonted? I might meet sammynb later this week. Shall I bring back wor Toonted to Newcastle in a couple of weeks?

153644[/snapback]

153645[/snapback]

Btw, what are the future plans for Toonted? I might meet sammynb later this week. Shall I bring back wor Toonted to Newcastle in a couple of weeks?

153647[/snapback]

That would be fab! Yes please :rolleyes:

PL spectacularly missing my point.

153646[/snapback]

It probably got lost amongst you being bitter about England as ever and having to mention them in a thread that was nothing to do with England.

If i did miss any point you may have made worth noticing (which would be a first) i couldn't give a toss.

My point is that it wasn't a penalty, and how much you expect the palyer to go over him in football is irellivent.

And i answered your "point" that people would have different opinions if it was Rooney by explaiing that they (or at least I) wouldn't. The opinion would still be no penalty the difference would be in a wish for the ref to be wrong not right in that instance.

And as an added bonus England getting through another round will increase your bitterness, so everyones a winner.

I can't wait to point back at all these sorts of posts when the whining and photoshopped pictures of referees appear after England get knocked out on a totally uncontroversial call.

153644[/snapback]

Can you pass on my hysterical laughing to him please? :blink:

153653[/snapback]

He wants that you "go and drink your pink wine." :rolleyes:

See that's the damage a holiday in Jormany can cause to people who don't have any sense of humour anyway. :(

Edited by Isegrim

153644[/snapback]

Can you pass on my hysterical laughing to him please? :blink:

153653[/snapback]

He wants that you "go and drink your pink wine." :(

See that's the damage a holiday can cause to people who don't have any sense of humour anyway. :lol:

153680[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Fair play to him, he must be fucking gutted!

PS Zath - bring it on! :blush:

PL spectacularly missing my point.

153646[/snapback]

It probably got lost amongst you being bitter about England as ever and having to mention them in a thread that was nothing to do with England.

If i did miss any point you may have made worth noticing (which would be a first) i couldn't give a toss.

My point is that it wasn't a penalty, and how much you expect the palyer to go over him in football is irellivent.

And i answered your "point" that people would have different opinions if it was Rooney by explaiing that they (or at least I) wouldn't. The opinion would still be no penalty the difference would be in a wish for the ref to be wrong not right in that instance.

And as an added bonus England getting through another round will increase your bitterness, so everyones a winner.

153659[/snapback]

So you quoted me and missed my point, ah well done then. Doesn't someone else get slated for not reading posts properly?

Fucking diving cheating cunts. They are a disgrace to football. I have no doubt we would have beaten the fuckers in extra time, they were buggered. Cunts.

Thanks for the words of kindness. I hope England gets the same treatment from Portugal. Cunts.

:blink:

(Actually I'm not that upset. Was very happy with our performance, didn't expect to beat them anyway and it was a great WC from us. Wish every team good luck for the rest of the tournament. Except Italy.)

Fucking diving cheating cunts. They are a disgrace to football. I have no doubt we would have beaten the fuckers in extra time, they were buggered. Cunts.

Thanks for the words of kindness. I hope England gets the same treatment from Portugal. Cunts.

:rolleyes:

(Actually I'm not that upset. Was very happy with our performance, didn't expect to beat them anyway and it was a great WC from us. Wish every team good luck for the rest of the tournament. Except Italy.)

153761[/snapback]

i was just about to type out a very curt reply to that, untill i saw the winky face :(

I cheered the Aussies on every game...i think they won alot of people over actually. Oh for a decent manager like Gus!!!

only saw it on the recap. Disgraceful decision

where was the ref from?

153583[/snapback]

Spain. Don't think the referee can be blamed too much there, it was the player who did that shocking dive who deserves the blame.

153620[/snapback]

If it was a dive then shouldnt the ref have booked him? Disgraceful ref and disgraceful play by the player aswell. It happens, Italians will be Italians.

Bullshit though really, over it now i hope England keep performing like absolute shit and Italy get knocked out by Ukraine.

Im on the Spainish bandwagon now.

only saw it on the recap. Disgraceful decision

where was the ref from?

153583[/snapback]

Spain. Don't think the referee can be blamed too much there, it was the player who did that shocking dive who deserves the blame.

153620[/snapback]

If it was a dive then shouldnt the ref have booked him? Disgraceful ref and disgraceful play by the player aswell. It happens, Italians will be Italians.

Bullshit though really, over it now i hope England keep performing like absolute shit and Italy get knocked out by Ukraine.

Im on the Spainish bandwagon now.

153848[/snapback]

Lucas Neill was to blame for lying down in the box tbh. I wonder if Barcelona saw that. :rolleyes:

Looked like a penalty to me. If Neill had kept his arm down after sliding in, he'd have got away with it.

Great result. Hope Australia never qualify again, same with the USA.

153859[/snapback]

Whats all the negative comments about Australia is it the rivalary or is the fact that the English are afraid that we will win the World Cup before they win it again? :blink:

Looked like a penalty to me. If Neill had kept his arm down after sliding in, he'd have got away with it.

Great result. Hope Australia never qualify again, same with the USA.

153859[/snapback]

C'mon, lets be fair it was never a penalty. Funnily the cheating wop has just been quoted on Sky Sports news denying he dived, acording to him "his leg got stuck between the defenders legs". I thought he'd went over Neills shoulder meself. Should be banned one game for cheating and another for taking the piss

Edited by luckypierre

to be honest I think it's the disdain for the arrogance of Aussie sportsmen and fans...

could just be me though

I'd also like to comment on the indignation from the Australians who wail and gnash their teeth about diving, when some of the worst play acting I've ever seen have come from the aussies themselves.

for every Totti there's a Kewell