five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

1. Removed 10gig of shit off my ipod tonight

2. I'm getting very interested in electronic music I've always slated for being shite.

3. I copied a painting tonight...newphoto001mk1.th.jpg

4. It'll go in the spare room, not very happy with it really.

5. I haven't watched a film for weeks.

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I've spent the evening digging through cassettes of crap music I made as a teenager...

2. ...and downloading all the software I want to install on my new PC.

3. This weekend will be non-stop new PC setup (and PC desk construction) hell.

4. In particular, I fully expect the wireless router to end up being hurled out of the window in a storm of expletives.

5. Radgina-style levels of drunkenness will be achieved upon successful completion.

1. I've spent the evening digging through cassettes of crap music I made as a teenager...

4. In particular, I fully expect the wireless router to end up being hurled out of the window in a storm of expletives.

5. Radgina-style levels of drunkenness will be achieved upon successful completion.

i love the feel of a fresh pc!

:rolleyes:

i love the feel of a fresh pc!

:rolleyes:

My current one was born in mid-2001, so this is going to be quite a culture shock :)

bloody hell - probably still got a mouse and a wheel inside it.

i reinstalled windows on my 'rig' last week - was fast as fook til i put all the other crap on it. (still canny swift though).

Nah, my mate built it to last. Two hamsters running in parallel. :)

I could probably soldier on with it for a year or two longer and all, it's perfectly functional really, just getting outpaced a little on the whole multimeedja front.

Of course, this will mean a close encounter of the Vista kind... :rolleyes:

Nah, my mate built it to last. Two hamsters running in parallel. :)

I could probably soldier on with it for a year or two longer and all, it's perfectly functional really, just getting outpaced a little on the whole multimeedja front.

Of course, this will mean a close encounter of the Vista kind... :rolleyes:

you could put a canny pc together for peanuts - keep the case, power supply and drives and buy

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/(14433)Intel-...Hz-1066FSB.aspx

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/(14520)Asrock...oard-i945G.aspx

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/(14374)Geil-V...ory-667MHz.aspx

Sorted.

Edited by Lazarus

Not a bad idea actually. I've already done the easy consumer thing and got the lovely people at Novatech to put something together for me - it's only a once-every-six-years purchase, after all :rolleyes: - but I've no plans to ditch this machine any time soon, so opening it up and having a wee play around might just be a viable second life for it.

1. I'm bored

2. I'm skint so can't even go out for a drink :razz:

3. May have to resort to stealing some of wor lads cans out of the fridge when he goes out to play footy

4. Am really really really happy I am off work the mora :)

5. oops, just cracked open the first can :)

But you don't drink in the house do you? :rolleyes:

corect I don't however I was so bored and pissed off I succumbed ....took me two hours to drink one can tho :)

1. Am off today

2. Still woke up at half 5 ffs :D

3. Just watched the last ever episode of O.C. am devastated :)

4. Might take the dog out in a bit

5. gonna have scrambled duck eggs for breakfast

1. Really not very happy with life at the moment

2. ...

Yeah, actually that basically sums the whole situation up. :lol:

What's going on mister?

1. General despondency arising from my current work situation plus a few health related concerns. Just been a shit couple of weeks.

2. Am "working from home" this morning - waiting for another plumber to come sort out my boiler. Turning into a right saga this one.

3. Have just been speaking to my line manager, getting permission to "work from home" - he's just told me he's leaving next Friday (voluntary redundancy) - this is REALLY fucking terrible news for me like - cos he's a legend and has been protecting me from the insanities of the Chief Exec.

4. Still it's Friday! So that means the job section in the Scotsman and the Herald up here. Time to trawl through the recruitment pages and reinforce my impending sense of doom and depression.

5. Fuck me. I need a drink. And only 10.30 in the morning too.

If you need someone to fix your boiler, I might be able to help out. Mine breaks regularly, and (I shit you not), I give it a good crack Fonzarelli style and it fires back into action.

Twat it one about halfway up when it's trying to light. See if you've got the Fonzy touch. :lol:

1) It's Friday

2) I keep getting stomach cramps.

3) I'm skint

4) I'm still going out on the lash this weekend depsite that (idiot)

5) My football career is over. Fucked my knee, been trying to play on, but last night realisation kicked in. Fucking gutted.

Nah, my mate built it to last. Two hamsters running in parallel. :o

Of course, this will mean a close encounter of the Vista kind... :lol:

I got my main PC in 2002. Upgraded the hard drive (the first failed), the RAM, and the graphics card (twice) and it's running fine and still playing games.

If you need someone to fix your boiler, I might be able to help out. Mine breaks regularly, and (I shit you not), I give it a good crack Fonzarelli style and it fires back into action.

Twat it one about halfway up when it's trying to light. See if you've got the Fonzy touch. :lol:

Sadly that won't work. It's electric and I reckon the heating filament is fucked. Oh well, no matter - means I don't have to go into the office today at least. :o

1. I'm bored

2. I'm skint so can't even go out for a drink ;)

3. May have to resort to stealing some of wor lads cans out of the fridge when he goes out to play footy

4. Am really really really happy I am off work the mora :o

5. oops, just cracked open the first can :blush:

But you don't drink in the house do you? :lol:

corect I don't however I was so bored and pissed off I succumbed ....took me two hours to drink one can tho :blush:

1. Am off today

2. Still woke up at half 5 ffs :icon_lol:

3. Just watched the last ever episode of O.C. am devastated :panic:

Duck eggs, where you getting them from?

1. I'm bored

2. I'm skint so can't even go out for a drink ;)

4. Am really really really happy I am off work the mora :o

5. oops, just cracked open the first can :blush:

But you don't drink in the house do you? :lol:

corect I don't however I was so bored and pissed off I succumbed ....took me two hours to drink one can tho :blush:

1. Am off today

2. Still woke up at half 5 ffs :icon_lol:

3. Just watched the last ever episode of O.C. am devastated :panic:

Duck eggs, where you getting them from?

A duck's fanny.

A duck's fanny.

Strictly speaking Birds and Reptiles have a common orifice for waste products and sex/eggs which I don't think is the equivalent of the mammalian fanny.

A duck's fanny.

Strictly speaking Birds and Reptiles have a common orifice for waste products and sex/eggs which I don't think is the equivalent of the mammalian fanny.

I know, monotremes have the same thing. It was a rather light-hearted answer though :lol:

Edited by alex

A duck's fanny.

I know, monotremes have the same thing. It was a rather light-hearted answer though :lol:

You could have said Duck's arse and been just as right (or wrong).