Crocodile hunter Steve Irwin dead.

catmag

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It said on talk shite this morning that his dying wish was for the video footage to be shown. So instead of saying tell my wife and kids I love them etc, he said "Crikey, show this video of me croaking it...." :lol:

I heard a lad I used to work with and sometimes play football with who was only about 35 died of a brain tumour yesterday so it put this into a bit of perspective. I knew he was ill and that it was terminal but I only saw him about 6 months ago before he was diagnosed and he looked totally fine (as he would I suppose). He was a pretty fit and healthy type too :lol:

It said on talk shite this morning that his dying wish was for the video footage to be shown. So instead of saying tell my wife and kids I love them etc, he said "Crikey, show this video of me croaking it...."  :lol:

192861[/snapback]

There's no way he said that IMO. Blatantly trying to make money from it.

I heard a lad I used to work with and sometimes play football with who was only about 35 died of a brain tumour yesterday so it put this into a bit of perspective. I knew he was ill and that it was terminal but I only saw him about 6 months ago before he was diagnosed and he looked totally fine (as he would I suppose). He was a pretty fit and healthy type too :lol:

192875[/snapback]

Bloke at work had a massive heart attack yesterday. Not looking good. Season ticket holder man and boy, spent all day Friday taking the piss out of him because he thinks Bernard is 'quality kidda.' It's been a really shitty start to the week. :lol:

192875[/snapback]

Bloke at work had a massive heart attack yesterday. Not looking good. Season ticket holder man and boy, spent all day Friday taking the piss out of him because he thinks Bernard is 'quality kidda.' It's been a really shitty start to the week. :lol:

192882[/snapback]

The person in question was a really nice lad too.

It said on talk shite this morning that his dying wish was for the video footage to be shown. So instead of saying tell my wife and kids I love them etc, he said "Crikey, show this video of me croaking it...."  :lol:

192861[/snapback]

192876[/snapback]

Said it whilst dying instantaneously. Clever bloke. Must have communicated with them after he died or something.

192861[/snapback]

192876[/snapback]

Said it whilst dying instantaneously. Clever bloke. Must have communicated with them after he died or something.

192888[/snapback]

I know, hence the talk shite comment. Blatent bollocks tbh.

Not really  :yes  All sorts of things have sort of 'happened' to me and family lately that i havent much control over  :lol:  I hate change and feeling unsetlled.  Feeling pretty miserable as it happens! Still i like to come on here and read all the daft posts as it does take my mind off things alittle  :lol:

192802[/snapback]

Keep smiling petal. Hope things start to feel better soon :)

192875[/snapback]

192882[/snapback]

I had a shit August/year, looks like its carrying on through September.

My friend i grew up with died because the hospital gave him the wrong tablets.- August

My ex died in a car crash early this year

My misses family dog died - this week August

My misses best friend gave birth to a still born, felt it kicking the day before - 2 weeks ago - August

Steve Irwin's IMDB board is pretty hilarious I have to say!

comments flying in from all over the place, and for every witty comment, funny joke, or tasteless joke there's countless wooshes!

examples:

Apparently he was killed by a lethal snake in the filming of snakes on a plane

RIP Sam

:lol: wtf?

Is anyone else feeling sorry for the stingray right now? I mean all it did was protect itself from what could have been a threatening situation for it. Yet now it's getting all this negative publicity..will they kill it?

Open casket with him in his trademark shorts, shirt and boots tbh.

193150[/snapback]

People lining the streets, throwing Crocodile Feed at the hearse.

193160[/snapback]

Bit messy like throwing chunks of raw meat. :lol: