What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

It's very poor and it has no bite. Selling rubbish to the masses to be honest and if they had started out like that they would have never been signed. I suppose they can't win really but they have a very loyal fan base so they will still get number ones- I loved the first record and still do - but after that they haven't really done much.

It's very poor and it has no bite. Selling rubbish to the masses to be honest and if they had started out like that they would have never been signed. I suppose they can't win really but they have a very loyal fan base so they will still get number ones- I loved the first record and still do - but after that they haven't really done much.

I respect them for not sticking to the same sound until they eventually died out, I like the changes, the last album was the best one since the first.

I respect them for not sticking to the same sound until they eventually died out, I like the changes, the last album was the best one since the first.

There's only been 3 :(

I think the new song is average, ridiculously poor lyrics but a good sound

I wasn't keen but I can see why people would be. It seems a little watered down and I prefer the complete fucking idiot rock stars. I don't know why.

I read the other day that George 'anyone got any Vera's' Michael was covering True Faith for Comic Relief :lol::D

Anyone heard it ?

Its bad enough a bitter Peter Hook dragging old stuff back up but not sure I want t hear this cover.

*edit*

Let my guard down and looked it up on Youtube.

Fuckin awful . Cher with a laser beard.

Edited by LoveTheBobby