What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Spank Rock- YoYoYoYoYo

"Ass shakin competition champ,

Oooh that pussy gets damp!"

;)

EDIT: If you like it I've got a breezeblock live session they did.

I do like :lol:

Guest Patrokles

New Klaxons album. Not bad at all.

Been leaked like?

I have 55 copies sat upstairs in the shop. and the new Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, which isn't too hot.

Been leaked like?

I have 55 copies sat upstairs in the shop. and the new Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, which isn't too hot.

You been on the twock at HMV, like?

Guest Patrokles

Been leaked like?

You been on the twock at HMV, like?

Fopp!

Little Man Tate - About What You Know (debut album)

Tunnne-tastic!

Was LITERALLY about to post exactly the same. <_<

Came in the post this morning, its absolutely class. Went to see them in HMV in Sheffield the other day where they did an acoustic set. Was really good.

Edited by Ally

Tunnne-tastic!

Was LITERALLY about to post exactly the same. :blush:

Came in the post this morning, its absolutely class. Went to see them in HMV in Sheffield the other day where they did an acoustic set. Was really good.

<_<

I'm off to see them in Manchester next month, 24th I think, for the 4th time! :icon_lol:

Been moved to Academy 2 as well because of ticket demand... I remember watching them in Preston a couple of years ago with about 100 people there!

Tunnne-tastic!

Was LITERALLY about to post exactly the same. :nufc:

:icon_lol:

I'm off to see them in Manchester next month, 24th I think, for the 4th time! :nufc:

Been moved to Academy 2 as well because of ticket demand... I remember watching them in Preston a couple of years ago with about 100 people there!

Nice one, yeh i'm going to see them too at the Plug in Sheffield. Its good to see them selling out across the country though, they're bound to do well here because of friend/family connections. Was standing next to Jon's mum and little brother the other day, Jon was absolutely wrecked at about 5.30 she was so embarrased. <_<

Great hidden track at the end of the album aswell btw, wouldn't have been happy if that song wasn't there! :blush:

Tunnne-tastic!

Was LITERALLY about to post exactly the same. :nufc:

:icon_lol:

I'm off to see them in Manchester next month, 24th I think, for the 4th time! :nufc:

Nice one, yeh i'm going to see them too at the Plug in Sheffield. Its good to see them selling out across the country though, they're bound to do well here because of friend/family connections. Was standing next to Jon's mum and little brother the other day, Jon was absolutely wrecked at about 5.30 she was so embarrased. <_<

Great hidden track at the end of the album aswell btw, wouldn't have been happy if that song wasn't there! :blush:

Just listened to it fully now...

Really like European Lover and Little Big Man, mainly because I've only ever heard them live and had all the others on demo's for ages now.

Class tunes though, and What.What You Got had to be on there and thankfully it is!