What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Listening to the tannoy at the station telling me due to track maintainence I'll miss the last train home, fuckers had better get me a taxi !

Fiery Furnaces - Gallowsbird's Bark

Class and is on my list for Top 20 of the decade now. In 18th but whatever, it's there.

:icon_lol:

I think Blueberry Boat is my favorite.

I really can't get into them at all. Too many changes of pace in their songs, just as I start liking something it all goes pear shaped.

listen to EP - it's a lot more straight forward than their other stuff...you'll almost definitely like it...got some quality pop songs

Can You Feel It

Jacksons

No, if the "it" in question is a pulse

Wonder if he said that when he was..........................I don't think I should finish this sentence.

Prince-head ( remixed by simian)

fucking hell its awful.

LB- Superbad, now thats cool Replace james browns vocals with a stephen hawkings esque vocoder.... right on the money.

Edited by canofbeans

Got a song that I can play on Guitar but I can't think what it is >_>

I have a feeling it is a Radiohead song - probably one of their most famous ones for me to know that - and it sort of sounds like...arghh...I think it starts off with just a guitar playing a very simple tune and then the singer comes in with his longg dronney voice...Sounds like it could be any Radiohead song, right? :\