Who is our best player?

TOPTOON

Who is our best player?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going Parker too. You know he'll always give 100% to our cause and the guy is a real grafter who does his job so so well.

Given is probably the best shot stopper i've ever seen, but hoofs it too much for my liking (although how much he is instructed to and having the likes of Boumsong, Bramble and o'brien around maybe h's not that much to blame).

Emre and Zoggy i also like alot as they posess geniune class and skill!

Duff on paper. Parker on grass.

Good call - Parker may not be the most technically gifted player we have, but his work rate, commitment, tackling and tenacity are phenomenal... In a team that can't hold the ball and are almost always losing the 'posession battle' he shines.

Am I the only one who thinks Duff is showing a disturbing complacency, a lack of willingness to extend himself and play to the best of his (admittedly good) abilities?

Duff on paper. Parker on grass.

I think I agree with that, with Given a close second.

As has been said though, if this is meant to be a serious poll, why are Babayaro and Milner on the list? Could have included The Sib as well then.

Without a doubt Owen but it's no surprise that nearly everyone forgot him.

Parker has been our best player for the last two seasons so you have to go for him but has already been mentioned Duff and dare I say Emre have the potential to be our best.

Personally I also think Dyer can be our most important player if (and yes I know it's a massive IF) he's ever fit again. I think many people underestimate the influence he had on us when we were flying under Robson (and I mean infulence on the field before anyone starts).

Yes his productivity in terms of goals and assists has never been what it should but his pace and movement creates a hell of a lot of oppertunities and most importantly space for others to work in.

Zog is certainly our most exciting. One of the few subs we make that makes me think will make a difference. As for best at this moment, Id prob go along with Parker, then Duff then Emre.

Wheres the Bramble option?

This is a serious poll !

So howcome you've got a Baba option? :lol:

and a rossi?

Baba and a Rossi are options for the misguided few, Bramble is not an option because that is beyond the realmes of misguided :good: