What does Shola bring that Le Sib doesnt?

MattM4

Sibiersky can control a ball can pass it, he even has a brain!

Watching Shola makes my blood boil, totally ruins the game for me, I hope his foot drops off.

However I must congratulate the lazy cunt... because after 8 years of straying offside without even trying to get back on it has finally payed off today! wow it was well worth waiting for his oh mighty plan to come to fruition.

Sibiersky can control a ball can pass it, he even has a brain!

Watching Shola makes my blood boil, totally ruins the game for me, I hope his foot drops off.

However I must congratulate the lazy cunt... because after 8 years of straying offside without even trying to get back on it has finally payed off today! wow it was well worth waiting for his oh mighty plan to come to fruition.

That post made me piss myself laughing. Half because it's funny, and half because it's true! :good:

Shock horror, MattM4 in Shola bashing thread... :good:

you cant deny the fact that he scored sure, but his inability to do much out there is so overwhealming, it grinds me down. Wont bother watching next time he starts.

Must admit that sibierski is a better player than i thought.

The only dispointment about Sibiersky being brought in is that he was the ONLY player to come in when we were promised a LOT MORE!

That aside he is a great squad player to have.

While we're on the subject of our strikers, what is the point in Martins' pace when he uses it so ineffectively. His movement off the ball is nonexistent, then you give him the ball and he's reluctant to run at pace with it and commit defenders!? The only time his pace is in evidence is when he's chasing the ball or trying to recover possession from his own poor touch.

In short, he's making no use of the fact that he's meant to be quick.

Shola has done well this season but still watching him pisses me off. He looks lazy and doesnt look interested, but that seems to be leaving. He totally bossed Agga the other night.

When he does put his mind to it he can be a good player. He and the management keep going on about his hip problem, if he has the op would he be a better player?

Without him this season we would be worse off, I never thought I would ever see that tbh.

While we're on the subject of our strikers, what is the point in Martins' pace when he uses it so ineffectively. His movement off the ball is nonexistent, then you give him the ball and he's reluctant to run at pace with it and commit defenders!? The only time his pace is in evidence is when he's chasing the ball or trying to recover possession from his own poor touch.

Despite that he had 3 or 4 good oppurtunities to score. So he gets into goalscoring areas allright. The worry for me is his finishing at the moment. Hopefully with a bit more match practise he'll sort that out.

Despite that he had 3 or 4 good oppurtunities to score. So he gets into goalscoring areas allright. The worry for me is his finishing at the moment. Hopefully with a bit more match practise he'll sort that out.

The fact that he had a few opportunities is not an excuse for his total lack of movement. He won't get that many chances very often if he remains as static as he is at the minute.

He should look at Johnson. He was pulling us ragged today as Martins should have been them. As said, off te ball movement. Of course Martins needs time, but it is a bit worrying. Still, he got te chances, just needs at least to start getting them on target. I do think we will miss Shola when he is out though. We need a target man who is natural up front.

Not sure how they club are only realising that now like....

He could sit on his arse like Dyer resting his injury, but he isn't, he's out there giving 100% every week. Lazy my fucking arse, for the last time, HE'S A FUCKING CARTHORSE MAN, HE'S NEVER BEEN FAST, HE NEVER WILL BE, AND WITH AN INURED HIP I DON'T FUCKING EXPECT HIM TO BE. IF HE HADN'T SCORED WE'D HAVE LOST THE GAME.

That's better. :good:

23 mins on the park 1 goal, regardless of the fact that it was offside it was one more goal than any of his other fellow team mates managed to put in the back of the net.

And he was the only one who could hit the target before Rossi came on.

Sibierski had a couple of canny touches, little flicks round the corner, noteably for Parker's chance. But his heading ability is woeful. Shola needs his op, it's getting beyond a joke now, the guy is NOT fit by any stretch

you cant deny the fact that he scored sure, but his inability to do much out there is so overwhealming, it grinds me down. Wont bother watching next time he starts.

You can't deny that your constant Shola bashing (regardless of the fact he's injured or how well he plays) is getting rather tedious.