FAO Leazes Mag

Kevin Carr's Gloves

The admin team certainly seem incapable, I agree.

Missing In Action in this case - which is totally unacceptable.

I'm nodding at everything you've written here Scott and in light of that I'm now assured that remaining as admin is offering this place absolutely nothing. The fact that it's taken me almost 24 hours to catch up is indicative of that.

My very last action before amending my own account was slinging LM back into the Bairns group. That way I cannot possibly do what I did last month and reverse the decision - I'll leave it to one of the others.

For what it's worth, I think this place needs new moderation. Level headed people who can afford the time and effort to properly manage what goes on here. Back in 2005 I had untold amounts of free time to waste away running this place. Same can't be said 7 years on.

Going to enjoy it from now on from the other side of the fence. Good luck to those running it and to any who may join in with them in the non-too-distant future :)

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well played, Craig. Unfortunate, but very necessary and long overdue.

Absolutely. Been toying with it for some time and actually put it to the others about 5 months ago but the crazy bastids talked me out of it! :lol:

Seriously though, this place is in need of people who can afford the time. I've made my recommendations for new moderators / admins and hopefully at least some of them will be on board very soon. :)

Absolutely. Been toying with it for some time and actually put it to the others about 5 months ago but the crazy bastids talked me out of it! :lol:

Seriously though, this place is in need of people who can afford the time. I've made my recommendations for new moderators / admins and hopefully at least some of them will be on board very soon. :)

I was only messing btw. :lol:

CT for Admin.... he's always on here and would even out the negative side of Ant...

Why isn't the creche open to all for people who want to chat to those banned from football and gc?

Good shout. Those want to continue the argument, do it in there without polluting the main board.

For the brief time that I combined the two though, it was like watching Zidane.

Was it fuck :lol: You were like a nerdy prefect with a catapult in your pocket that you were too scared to use whilst you had the badge on.

For the brief time that I combined the two though, it was like watching Zidane. That sort of perfection is unsustainable over a prolonged period.

Head butting people in the chest?

CT for Admin.... he's always on here and would even out the negative side of Ant...

:lol:

No offence to "admins" but do they actually do anything other than tell people off for posting pictures of their match day scran....

;)

Seems a bit to school prefecty for me...... Power corrupts and all that.