Own up!

adios

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always, except after I've had a slash in a bar/club and the toilets are rammed and I don't fancy standing in everyone's way for two minutes with my hands under a dryer with the power of a geriatric's dying breath.

Always, except after I've had a slash in a bar/club and the toilets are rammed and I don't fancy standing in everyone's way for two minutes with my hands under a dryer with the power of a geriatric's dying breath.

Perfect opportunity for a spot of unplanned willie-watching, Shirley? :D

Yes, and I'm pissed off at these attendent blokes they have in toilets now who try to accost you with aftershave and soap in exchange for a tip ffs. I've noticed more blokes running out of toilets to avoid them lately.

Aye I can't stand that either. I can't stand toilet monkeys. And no, that's not racist! :D

Aye, not always with soap but they do get a rinsing.

However if I'm in a club and I'm the only one on the toilets with the guy handing out soap and towels I sometimes don't because I feel obliged to give him a quid and thats not value for money IMO.

Aye, not always with soap but they do get a rinsing.

However if I'm in a club and I'm the only one on the toilets with the guy handing out soap and towels I sometimes don't because I feel obliged to give him a quid and thats not value for money IMO.

They get a thank you from me, and nothing more. No way am I paying someone a quid to put soap on my hands ffs.

Yes, and I'm pissed off at these attendent blokes they have in toilets now who try to accost you with aftershave and soap in exchange for a tip ffs. I've noticed more blokes running out of toilets to avoid them lately.

Aye I can't stand that either. I can't stand toilet monkeys. And no, that's not racist! :lol:

We're being taxed for going to the toilet ffs! First time I ever saw thees guys was in Swindon the night before the Cardiff sem-final. Loads of pissed up geordies in the bogs who'd never seen this kind of thing before going 'are ye looking at me nob or something like?' :D

Perfect opportunity for a spot of unplanned willie-watching, Shirley? :lol:

:D You might be surprised at how un-erotic a flaccid, mid-stream cock is. :D

:lol: Love it up you though! :blush:

They get a thank you from me, and nothing more. No way am I paying someone a quid to put soap on my hands ffs.

"When I need help washing my hands I'll go to a fucking home, thank you."

tbh.

Mid stream?

Mid stream?

Okay, yous can all pack it in now. :stop:

Mid stream?

Oi! Don't ruin my flirt!

:D You might be surprised at how un-erotic a flaccid, mid-stream cock is. :blush:

:lol: Love it up you though! :stop:

Mid stream?

Okay, yous can all pack it in now. :stop:

:D