best dj

Dr Gloom

for me jazzy jeff at the jazz cafe in camden. the man can rock a crowd like no other and has skills you wouldn't believe. no pretensions just good honest party tunes. he's defintely worth checking out even if you're not into hiphop/funk/soul.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant say who is the best i have seen, i been to a few events and the dj's i have seen have played awesome sets but here's a few i'd have on ma shortlist: Lisa lashes, Eddie halliwel, shan, Amber d, Lab 4 live, K90 live, armin van buuren, paul van dyke, tyler liegh, matt hardwick, above and beyond, alex kidd, marco v, Tiesto, deep dish, marcel woods, anne savage, judge jules, fergie, john oo flemming, mark maitland, yoji bohmenika, paul glazby and ermmm rilery and durrant. That all i can think off for the mo like :angry:

Guest Toplass-101

I cant say who is the best i have seen, i been to a few events and the dj's i have seen have played awesome sets but here's a few i'd have on ma shortlist: Lisa lashes, Eddie halliwel, shan, Amber d, Lab 4 live, K90 live, armin van buuren, paul van dyke, tyler liegh, matt hardwick, above and beyond, alex kidd, marco v, Tiesto, deep dish, marcel woods, anne savage, judge jules, fergie, john oo flemming, mark maitland, yoji bohmenika, paul glazby and ermmm rilery and durrant. That all i can think off for the mo like :angry:

Id hate to see ya longlist Dave :lol:

Well ya know me i been around abit lol :lol:

Guest Toplass-101

Well ya know me i been around abit lol :lol:

Now theres a FACTOMUNDO! if ever Ive seen one

tbh I think dj's are overated....any daft twat can stick a few tunes on the decks imho :lol:

:angry: What a stupid comment :lol:

how pray tell ??? I have done a bit in my time.....stupid is a nasty word tbh !!!!

We had 'Plain Geoffrey' at my nephew's bar mitzvah a few years ago. He was very good.

He even played four singles back-to-back at one point and I can still recall them: Birdy Song;YMCA;The First Cut is the Deepest; Timewarp. The place was jumpin'. Glad I had a little 'something' to swallow to keep me going!

:angry:

I met Alan Robson once when he opened my mam's surgery - does that count? :lol:

Ehhh?

I now have a picture in my head of Alan Robson stood there in an operating theatre scalpel in hand while saying "oooooh its exciting innit" and laughing manically. :angry:

Ehhh?

I now have a picture in my head of Alan Robson stood there in an operating theatre scalpel in hand while saying "oooooh its exciting innit" and laughing manically. :lol:

My mam was the manager of a GP surgery in the West End for many years. The building got a bit of an overhaul and Robson did the honours on the opening day.

Ehhh?

I now have a picture in my head of Alan Robson stood there in an operating theatre scalpel in hand while saying "oooooh its exciting innit" and laughing manically. :lol:

My mam was the manager of a GP surgery in the West End for many years. The building got a bit of an overhaul and Robson did the honours on the opening day.

oh bloody hell, whereabouts? that might explain my lack of healthcare as a child. :lol: