Knee jerk alert: Roeder out

Jimbo

Fucking clueless incompetent cock.

Can't blame Bramble today, I can only blame the bellend that picked him, the same prick that failed to respond to the performance in the second half and left Rossi on the bench when the two strikers on the field went missing.

We will do nothing with this twat in charge, I'm firmly starting to believe that last season's purple patch was purely an example of "new manager syndrome" after the gloom of Souness, you could have had Russell Brand as manager and the team would have been lifted.

Roeder is a fucking clueless loon.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The squad "building" in the summer worried the shit out of and now the team selection and performances are just confounding that.

My opinion of his appointment was that Shepherd set our level as 5th/6th challengers at best but I didn't honestly think we'd be this bad.

All set up for Shearer's white knight routine.

It is the worst team put together I have ever seen. There is everything wrong in every department.

The four stooges at the back share the brain of a dead monkey.

I am pretty sick of watching Emre who is losing as much balls as he is winning. His passing is nice as long as no one is coming closer to him than 10 yards. His delivery from set pieces is even worse.

Those two clueless monkeys up front should get sent to join Dougie Hall on Gibraltar. Did Martins get substituted in the second half? Because I didn't see him on the pitch anymore.

The Very smallest of kneejerks then, as things are getting worrying!

Not only poor results but embarrassing performances to go with them.

Why did Bramble get YET ANOTHER CHANCE today? this club is ridiculous!

What a fucking joke we were. Bolton were far from good today, yet we created bugger all. Our strikers were near enough anonymous and we made no changes to it til the 83rd minute.

What a fucking joke we were. Bolton were far from good today, yet we created bugger all. Our strikers were near enough anonymous and we made no changes to it til the 83rd minute.

Exactly. I'm sure what with the decent possession we had in the first half hour people will try to take some positives but even during that spell we never looked like scoring once. Its fucking diabolical and much like last year when we were looking clueless under Souness I worry as to where our next 3 points will be coming from.

Exactly. I'm sure what with the decent possession we had in the first half hour people will try to take some positives but even during that spell we never looked like scoring once. Its fucking diabolical and much like last year when we were looking clueless under Souness I worry as to where our next 3 points will be coming from.

Exactly that is what is worrying me. We never really looked like scoring and finishing the game off. If this doesn't change we will see things happening like today or against Fulham again.

a blatant offside goal v everton and now a lucky hand ball decision v bolton,chances few and far between yet they were on the way to covering up the cracks as per,our luck on that side of things is running out now and if it doesnt change the thinking of him upstairs then it's down down deeper down

The fact that it took him so long to stick on Rossi is very worrying, it was obvious our front line were virtually non-existent yet he waited until the 84th minute before bringing him on.

I was never in favour of his appointment and he hasn't done anything to convince me otherwise since. I fear we'll pick up just enough points over the next couple of months to keep him in his job and the problems will be ignored but Shepherd.

a blatant offside goal v everton and now a lucky hand ball decision v bolton,chances few and far between yet they were on the way to covering up the cracks as per

yeap teams will be pissing their pants having playing to play and deal with our amazing sense of creativity to get goals

the problem is that if we do sack roeder now, shepherd is going to be straight on the phone to shearer and that could be a disaster to be fair.

shepherd is the man that fired robson, appointed and backed souness and hired roeder. if anyone walks it should be the fat man.

the problem is that if we do sack roeder now, shepherd is going to be straight on the phone to shearer and that could be a disaster to be fair.

shepherd is the man that fired robson, appointed and backed souness and hired roeder. if anyone walks it should be the fat man.

Agreed, but you could have whatever chairman you wish, but Roeder is still incompetent.

The fact that it took him so long to stick on Rossi is very worrying, it was obvious our front line were virtually non-existent yet he waited until the 84th minute before bringing him on.

I was never in favour of his appointment and he hasn't done anything to convince me otherwise since. I fear we'll pick up just enough points over the next couple of months to keep him in his job and the problems will be ignored but Shepherd.

His decisions today were absolutely puzzling. Duff looked not too bad on the left wing all day, as did Solano to a lesser extent on the left. After Duff went to the right he went into hiding. But we had to strikers up front who looked clueless all day but were allowed to stay on the pitch.

I was actually not totally against of the appointment of Roeder and thought with some good work over the summer we might put a decent squad together and with the easy start could have a flying start. But everything started to become a total disaster and the poor performances now are just a reflection of the bad planning of the season during the summer.

Roeder has the art of standing in his tech area looking like he means business and putting the fear of god into the players down to a t....

well,i can understand if it was souness or even allardyce but roeder?please...buh bye now

I'll go with the fact a lot of those mentioning it on here saw more on TV than I did in the gorund because as far as I (and a few around me) could see Bramble was one of the few who could have made Man of the Match.

However as I say, the goals were at the other end so maybe we missed some major Bumble cock-up.

I am however seriously worried.

I'll go with the fact a lot of those mentioning it on here saw more on TV than I did in the gorund because as far as I (and a few around me) could see Bramble was one of the few who could have made Man of the Match.

However as I say, the goals were at the other end so maybe we missed some major Bumble cock-up.

I am however seriously worried.

Bramble looked good in the first half with some nice tackles. Unfortunately both goals were down to him just watching Diouf running past him for the first and leaving Diouf totally unmarked for the second.