Newham

Islington

Middlesbrough

Nottingham

Strabane

Blaenau Gwent

Manchester

Source: The Best and Worst Places to Live in the UK: 2006, Channel 4

Having lived in Nottingham, and visited friends regularly in Manchester, this is utter tosh.

I've got to agree despite putting that up. Just thought I'd share it. Nottingham is great, and I have relatives there of different ages and they love it.

I remember a previous list that had Ashford (near where I live). That was a joke, as it's a chav-infested hole. Has Cineworld, even though each screen is tiny with only about 100 seats. At least Canterbury has some history... :o

Edited by TheInspiration

Le Sib seems to be injured, Shola preparing to come on.

Jesus wept, why the fuck did we even bother signing Rossi ???

We keep persisting playing walking-wounded !

Martins needs to wake up or get off.

Not paying attention.

The smogs are there to be beaten. We just need to move around more up front and make ourselves available. We are just wasting our possesion

Boateng head injury. Still haven't forgiven him for that tackle on Stephen Glass. :o

I seem to remember he did Glass again on another occasion as well as several other dangerous tackles in the times we've played them. He's a good player (as show by the smogs being even worse when he's injured) but the bloke is a complete twat who has tried to end a few careers in his time among other antics.

What the hell is wrong with Bernard?

A good question, and it's about time we had an answer to it.

And another question that needs to be answered is why Rossi is not getting more playing time.

What the hell is wrong with Bernard?

A good question, and it's about time we had an answer to it.

And another question that needs to be answered is why Rossi is not getting more playing time.

Roeder believes in the logic of small striker must play alongside a tall striker. That's why he thinks Ameobi or Sibierski must be playing, no matter how good they are, how well they are playing, or how injured they are.