Official your game thread

khay

Just missed out on retaining the Premiership with Chelsea, lost out on the last day, Liverpool sneaking it by one point.

Ballsed up in the transfer market, managed to get Kerlon, but for some reason I've managed to sign him without a permit, so now I can't play him and he refuses to play for my feeder clubs, so now I'm fucked !

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My game is pure fucked, I've got around 6 promising youngsters who have the WP thing next to their name, and when I offer them all a new contract, nothing happens. Like they don't reject, they don't accept, it doesn't even say if they are considering a contract from me.

In my first season I barely signed anyone mate and ended up playing......

McGregor (from Rangers)

Hart, Touzani, Anderson, Smith

Clark, Dempsey, Severin, Demontagnac (from Walsall)

Miller, Lovell

It went pretty well like. Think I finished 4th in the first season but should have finished 3rd but totally blew it.

Pretty much the same for me, but not started of great, did you just use the basic 442? Got DJ campbell on loan, but not impressed in his frist two games. Miller playing well but only scored the once. Got a young right winger on loan, but he likes to get injured two. Foster who can play across the middle also out for a while. ;) So only clark at the moment that can play left wing.

Despite giving myself a shitload to spend with Gateshead, I finished 7th in the Conference and got the sack. ;)

Decided to start a new game, running the top 4 English Leagues, as well as the top 2 leagues in Spain & Italy. Let the game randomly choose my side in the "Random Team" option of the start game screen. Of the 170+ teams they could have picked, who did they give me?

Fecking Sunderland. :icon_lol:

Decided to go along with it, so my summer transfer activity was...

OUT.

Stephen Wright, £250k to Hearts.

Nyron Nosworthy, £525k to Hull.

Neill Collins, Free to Wycombe.

Danny Collins, £20k to Brighton.

Daryl Murphy, £50k to Hartlepool.

Dean Whitehead, £1.1m to Coventry.

Tommy Miller, £250k to Nottm Forest

IN.

Andy Griffin, £875k from Portsmouth.

Claudio Reyna, £110k from Man City.

Gareth Bale, £1.8m from Southampton.

Went into the January comfortably in the Play-Off zone, and added to the squad by signing...

David Thompson, £675k from Portsmouth.

Christian Vieri, £90k from Atalanta.

Also signed Mamady Sidibe on a 3-month loan deal from Stoke due to having 4 strikers out at once, and he scored 5 in 6 games for me!

Normal squad when all are fit is,

GK - Alnwick

RB - Griffin

LB - Bale

CB - Cunningham

CB - Varga

RM - Lawrence

LM - Hysen

CM - Reyna

CM - Thompson

CF - Elliott

CF - Vieri

Subs from: Ward, Caldwell, Elliott, Delap, Kavanagh, Miller, Leadbitter, Stead, Sidibe & Yorke.

30 games in, Thompson & Vieri both scored on their debuts in a 5-3 home defeat to Coventry...with Kevin Kyle scoring 4. Currently 6th in the table, 11 off an automatic promotion spot.

Despite giving myself a shitload to spend with Gateshead, I finished 7th in the Conference and got the sack. ;)

Decided to start a new game, running the top 4 English Leagues, as well as the top 2 leagues in Spain & Italy. Let the game randomly choose my side in the "Random Team" option of the start game screen. Of the 170+ teams they could have picked, who did they give me?

Fecking Sunderland. :icon_lol:

Decided to go along with it, so my summer transfer activity was...

OUT.

Stephen Wright, £250k to Hearts.

Nyron Nosworthy, £525k to Hull.

Neill Collins, Free to Wycombe.

Danny Collins, £20k to Brighton.

Daryl Murphy, £50k to Hartlepool.

Dean Whitehead, £1.1m to Coventry.

Tommy Miller, £250k to Nottm Forest

IN.

Andy Griffin, £875k from Portsmouth.

Claudio Reyna, £110k from Man City.

Gareth Bale, £1.8m from Southampton.

Went into the January comfortably in the Play-Off zone, and added to the squad by signing...

David Thompson, £675k from Portsmouth.

Christian Vieri, £90k from Atalanta.

Also signed Mamady Sidibe on a 3-month loan deal from Stoke due to having 4 strikers out at once, and he scored 5 in 6 games for me!

Normal squad when all are fit is,

GK - Alnwick

RB - Griffin

LB - Bale

CB - Cunningham

CB - Varga

RM - Lawrence

LM - Hysen

CM - Reyna

CM - Thompson

CF - Elliott

CF - Vieri

Subs from: Ward, Caldwell, Elliott, Delap, Kavanagh, Miller, Leadbitter, Stead, Sidibe & Yorke.

30 games in, Thompson & Vieri both scored on their debuts in a 5-3 home defeat to Coventry...with Kevin Kyle scoring 4. Currently 6th in the table, 11 off an automatic promotion spot.

Wright is still my 1st choice RB for the mackems, and I'm still vying for the premiership title with chelski.

Sell Hysen asap. He's gash. And sign McBride, as he'll get you promoted. :nufc:

bastardsci5.th.jpg

Last game of the season, Chelsea and Sunderland both tied on 83 points.

Chelsea at home to Man City, myself away to Pompey. A win and I would've done it. :icon_lol:

Bastards scored first, then Elliot equalised and that's how it stayed, despite my guys absolutely murdering them.

Johnson got player of the year, and scored the same number of league goals as Henry only for Henry to get the leading scorer award...not sure how that works.

I have 10 million to spend. Whether to blow it all on Anderson from Porto or tap into Brazil again for a striker (I'm going to try and sell Kerlon, as he's gash).

Hightlight of the season had to be Mackems 5 - 0 Liverpool. ;)

First season at Newcastle and I came 6th in the league, but won the FA Cup and UEFA Cup, against Man Utd and Liverpool respectively. Have NO money for new players.

Also I got sacked by Australia because of a so called "awful" performance at the Confed Cup, where Italy, USA and ourselves all finished the group on 6 points and I came 3rd on goals scored. And just two weeks after qualifying for the WC. I find that a little, tiny bit over the top...

I finished 17th and got the sack hence i quit the game in disgust and will now go and play Company of Heroes.

I need a tactic, i hate doing it myself!

Might start a new game with some random team from some random league and go from there...

I finished 17th and got the sack hence i quit the game in disgust and will now go and play Company of Heroes.

I need a tactic, i hate doing it myself!

Might start a new game with some random team from some random league and go from there...

I seemed to pick up a few points by playing 4-4-1-1 but admittedly I had no choice as I only had one fit striker. Maloney did alright playing in behind Johnson.

Bought some £12 million rated brazillian (Lucas) for 8 mil from Juve, not sure who they bought him from. He's looking good in the pre-season friendlies. In come Jeremie Aliadiere and Maxi Lopez come on season-long loan deals so I now have 4 premiership-level strikers.

I have to get Sunderland into Europe again apparently. I doubt I'll fluke 2nd again though. :calmdown:

Only lost to Hearts and Rangers. The Rangers game had two sending off's and a lot of yellow cards. :calmdown: DJ has been playing well some goals and a few assist. Lovell is the man though. :nufc:

I'm still top 'o the league with Bangor in the First Division. I hope I gain promotion back to the Premier Division and make a statement in that top league.

I am in January at the moment still.

Got a pretty strong squad so I will be fuming if I do not go straight back up.

Got bored with the Mackems, so started again with the Monkey Hangers. Rather than just going for players I reckon are good, I'm actually going to start looking at the attributes, and build a team around them. Want to base my game around a strong targetman and a pacy forward. Signed Gary Jones from Grimsby (strong, good in the air and decent finisher) for £30k, and Wayne Allison for £1k as back-up so far. Will probably get away with sticking with Michael Proctor as the second-striker, but need a pair of wingers who can cross the ball to get the most out of Jones.

After securing Premier Division football for Bangor, I found it really hard to find decent players still so I had to look at my youth teams with Glenn 'Spike' Ferguson retiring, I am going to see how Paul McDowell does upfront alongside Andy Morrow.

I couldn't be assed with pre-season, so I went straight to the CIS Insurance Cup group stages and I begun with a 2-1 home with against Larne who thought they where 'punished' by a controversial goal, I said 'Aye right mofo' it was a perfect good goal if you ask me. Andy Morrow opened the scoring, Larne equalized and than Aidan O'Kane won it, I think we hit the woodwork twice so it could have been better.

We've signed a 31 year old, Colin Nixon too for center half alongside Kris Lindsey after he got released by Glentoran.

I took Crewe to the verge of promotion in the first season but missed out on a playoff spot by a couple of points. Recruited heavily during the off season and then started this season with a bang however i have fallen away and tactics have gone to poo. So what do i do? Give up and start a new game with Newcastle....

I have just started a new game, decided i w0u1d 1et it g0 ti11 Xmas and take 0ver the b0tt0m team, that was watf0rd, r0ck b0tt0m with 0n1y 2 wins,

was a t0ugh start, but managed t0 bring a few p1ayers in and d0ing 0k, wi11 sti11 pr0bs g0 d0wn, just 10st and drawn tw0 must win h0me games,

p1ayers in

sibierski 200k

Butt - 600k

vyaches1av h1eb 250k

enyeama 275k

eddie j0hns0n 1m

Spurs away - 10st 2-1 - i t00k the 1ead and then b1ew it

Man city away - 10st 2-0

Barnsey away fa cup 10st 2-0

Newcast1e away 10st 4-2

Newcast1e h0me w0n 2-0 - Sibierski sc0red 0n his watf0rd debut!

Char1t0n away w0n 3-0

B01t0n h0me w0n 1-0

Reading h0me 10st 1-0

B0r0 away 0-0

Fu1ham h0me 1-1

watfrdfi9.jpg

wi11 be t0ugh t0 stay up!