Who were you scared of as a youngen

bobbyshinton

electric pilons...used to dream they could come alive and chase me ;)

clowns

daleks

don't do clowns :lol: , daleks I was not too bothered about, the music of tales of the unexpected still scares me now ;)

electric pilons...used to dream they could come alive and chase me ;)

clowns

daleks

don't do clowns ;) , daleks I was not too bothered about, the music of tales of the unexpected still scares me now :icon_lol:

yes that is creepy :lol:

Santa :lol: Didn't like the thought of a strange man coming into the house while I was asleep. Used to be inconsolable crying on Christmas Eve and refused to wear the new Christmas pyjamas cos it meant "he'd" be coming into the house.

I thought it was gonna be people at school n the likes.

If so, then Chrissy Graham for me like, total heedcase and a reet twat with it. Gave the biggest wedgies ever :lol:

Note: If you're reading this now Chrissy mate, I always thought you were sound really ;)

Guest Toplass-101

I was scared of the snakes that lived under my bed, the man who used to hide in the wardrobe, known locally

as :lol: Wardrobe Man ;) and this guy...

whoswh24.jpg

I still sometimes have the ;) leap-o-fatty-man-dream :icon_lol: where Buster Bloodvestle is squashing me into a sleeping bag to suffocate me :icon_lol:

and my sister was scared of Darth Vader, who lived behind the garden shed ya know :icon_lol:

Edited by Toplass-101

The only thing that had me hiding behind the sofa as a kid was Arthur C Clark's Mysterious world, even the theme music scared me shitless, especially the episode about De Loy's ape.

Scared me out of my wits for years.

ameranthropoidesloysicm2.jpg

I had a superbly irrational fear of that game on The Price Is Right where you have to get the mountaineer to the peak of the mountain without falling off the other side. I just couldn't stay in the room and watch it. I have no idea why. :lol:

I had a superbly irrational fear of that game on The Price Is Right where you have to get the mountaineer to the peak of the mountain without falling off the other side. I just couldn't stay in the room and watch it. I have no idea why. :lol:

I have the same problem with The Price Is Right in general. I just cannot watch it. I'm not scared of it - it just irritates the fuck out of me.