GUTTED

Tom

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im fucking tempted like..

it wouldnt of been that bad had they told me but these cunts go mad if you use theyre toothpaste..

pee in their toothpaste tube :D

Nah, in their orange juice/cordial.... :)

Im fucking tempted like..

it wouldnt of been that bad had they told me but these cunts go mad if you use theyre toothpaste..

pee in their toothpaste tube :D

Nah, in their orange juice/cordial.... :)

good thinking batman....or is that nun....or deja vu ???? :D

Jesus wept, let's have a whip round and buy the student an NUFC mug ffs! You'd think they'd spunked in his mayonnaise and he'd eaten it. :D

:D

Just before i read your post, i was going to type, FFs calm down :) Give me your address and I'll order you one off the website!

Edited by Toonraider

Jesus wept, let's have a whip round and buy the student an NUFC mug ffs! You'd think they'd spunked in his mayonnaise and he'd eaten it. :D

:) As I was reading through this thread that is exactly what I was gonna advise him to do.

I need a plan of action like

:)

Did you sort it?

Ready for exectution...

It just needs to fall together...

I have viewed the crime scene....

The oven door was half open...

The kettle was boiled..

and theyre was some gravy granulues on the side,

so the fucker must have knocked the cup in the middle of making something anf buggerred off...

So il be checking who using gravy...and then....

A few more observations....

and then...

Cups start disspearing....

and then....

Chairs....

and then....

SOULS

:D

I fucking loved that cup

just spoke to everyone....

they reckon....

the cup can just fall off the side by itself after five minutes...

like shite

Did you call a house meeting like? :) Are you like Columbo or more of a Poirot type? I can't believe you've questioned all of your housemates over a smashed mug. :D

I'll see your precious mug and raise you a bastarding wing mirror, kicked off me car by some absolute scum of the earth ball sack last night. BASTARDS. Second time this fucking year. Plus had a key ran done the side of it and wor lasses car and had the wheel cover theived off wor lasses car.

ABSOLUTE TWATS.

I'll see your precious mug and raise you a bastarding wing mirror, kicked off me car by some absolute scum of the earth ball sack last night. BASTARDS. Second time this fucking year. Plus had a key ran done the side of it and wor lasses car and had the wheel cover theived off wor lasses car.

ABSOLUTE TWATS.

Now that is something to get pissed off about. I've got a key scratch the length of my fucking car from some little North Shields tramp and I've had the lock bust off my car in the past by some utter cockwipe trying to nick it.

It makes you so FUCKING angry that some little dickhead would do something like that just for their own personal amusement. Bastards.

I am fucking raging this morning like. I mean me car's not all that but it's the fucking cheek and the bloody hassle of it all. Just had the bastarding thing serviced yesterday and had new pads fitted and she was sweet and running nicely for the first time in about three months and this happens.

Little twats man. Happened to my car once in Jesmond of all places, and the thing that made it worse that time is that I knew it was a fucking student that had done it. I got off lucky cos the twat had run over a few people's cars - ie. climbed onto the bonnet, up onto the roof, and jumped from that onto someone else's bonnet etc. Thousands of pounds worth of damage just so the fucker could look clever in front of his mates. I just had a dent in the side of mine where the little prick must have kicked it. Just for fun like.

Sorry to hear about yours like. Little shites.

fuci manmhbag.....bastida,,,,,,,,,,

translation required...

I reckon it's the wrong thread.... and the wrong language?

Edited by The Fish

My Mam had her mobile stolen while she was helping out at the kids' Christmas Disco at her school. What's worse is that it's actually my T610.

It would be nice to think the twat responsible is now dead, but it's highly unlikely.

Wor lass got her car pinched from outside the house (Walker) a few years back and they found it a few miles from her mothers house in Boulmer, the little bastards had rolled it and seriously injured themselves.

What i found particularly pleasing was that the driver had apparently had his ear bitten off in a fight a couple of weeks earlier but they'd managed to stitch it back on but when he crashed the car it had ripped off again and they couldn't find it this time, good enough for him...shithouse.