Suffolk Killer(s)

Happy Face

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Duffy (Mirror Reporter): You seem an intelligent guy, you're a good-looking bloke. Why spend time with drug-addicted prostitutes? Why not find yourself a nice girl?

Tom Stephens: On paper I should be attractive, but there is something about me women do not like

Maybe it's the murdering :lol:

Edited by BlueStar

Michael Duffy (Mirror Reporter): You seem an intelligent guy, you're a good-looking bloke. Why spend time with drug-addicted prostitutes? Why not find yourself a nice girl?

Tom Stephens: On paper I should be attractive, but there is something about me women do not like

Maybe it's the murdering ;)

:lol:

Maybe it's the murdering :lol:

Sooner or later though, they're all over him...but he can wash that off and burn the clothes! ;)

According to BBC news hes currently suspended from work...

"Hi Tom, sorry to call you in like but Im afraid we're gonna have to suspend you pending further enquiries...Sorry like mate, its come from head office, for some reason they're just not keen on you massacring prossies mate"

Something not quite right about the Police releasing as much detail as they have about the suspect at this stage...or are we all happy to convict this man via trial by television, before he gets a chance to put forward his defence?

me too

Until we know about what 'evidence' the police have it all seems a little unsavoury having this guy on the news every few minutes, perhaps what he has said is all true and he did just befriend the victims? Perhaps he's an easy scapegoat and is used to show the police are actually doing something to pacify the locals.

time will tell i guess

Im still gonna go burn his house down just in case, anyone want to join me?

If it's him, he's done us a favour getting the scum off the streets.

Does that need a wink? You decide.

Did anyone else read that in the voice of the bloke of Big Brother? :lol:

Did anyone else read that in the voice of the bloke of Big Brother? :lol:

Most people on here I would imagine. All sound the same don't they? ;)

:lol:

A wise decision, and while we're in the mood, we should kill a few paediatricians as well, the dirty, evil bastards! They're so brazen they even advertise it as their proffession FFS!

I dont know, does it?

:icon_lol:

but thats not a ;) its a :D a ;) looks like ;) whereas a :huh: is clearly a :huh:

I dont know, does it?

:icon_lol:

but thats not a ;) its a :D a ;) looks like ;) whereas a :huh: is clearly a :huh:

It doesn't then.

It doesn't then.

Ahhh thats alreet then

so all prostitutes are scum I take it? and deserve to be snuffed out and left floating in a shallow river?

Jesus wept :icon_lol:

*it was a joke by the way*

but thats not a :huh: its a :icon_lol: a ;) looks like ;) whereas a :D is clearly a :huh:

It doesn't then.

Ahhh thats alreet then

so all prostitutes are scum I take it? and deserve to be snuffed out and left floating in a shallow river?

Once your finished with them....yes ;)

if it's him I pray he gets a fair trial so he doesn't escape on a technicality or some such bollocks.

Not much chance of a "fair trial" now that he's been thrown to the media wolves though. Even if he's the right man, and he is actually guilty - expect him to get off on just such a technicality...the media coverage on this one will make it nigh on impossible to get a fair jury.

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Guest Toplass-101

if it's him I pray he gets a fair trial so he doesn't escape on a technicality or some such bollocks.

Not much chance of a "fair trial" now that he's been thrown to the media wolves though. Even if he's the right man, and he is actually guilty - expect him to get off on just such a technicality...the media coverage on this one will make it nigh on impossible to get a fair jury.

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

If he is just a punter/friend of these lasses its gona be hard for him to get out of it with no alibi, especially if the cops want to pin this on him as they gona have his DNA linked to the victims whether he has killed them or not. There was a lass on the news tonight who he had given a lift home to last night, she said they all know him, and that he has watched out for them, just like he did for her last night when he gave her a lift home.

As for the jokes, I dont agree with them, it cant be easy doing what these girls had to do, I feel for the girls families, and no matter what is on their CV's jokes about their murders are in pretty bad taste.

*climbs down from soap box.