Suffolk Killer(s)

Happy Face

Went out on the lash with a friend of mine tonight, turns out he went to the same school as this client who is being questioned by the police regarding the murders, it seems the press have been snouting through friends reunited and have have been ringing former schoolmates of the accused looking for a cheap story.

This afternoon he was called by The Times, The London Evening Standard and The Sun offering cash for stories or school photographs regarding this chap they have arrested.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they charged this first bloke yet? He was due for release at 7:20am if they didn't have enough to charge him.

They've been granted another 12 hours to question him, so they've got until 19.20 now..

if it's him I pray he gets a fair trial so he doesn't escape on a technicality or some such bollocks.

Not much chance of a "fair trial" now that he's been thrown to the media wolves though. Even if he's the right man, and he is actually guilty - expect him to get off on just such a technicality...the media coverage on this one will make it nigh on impossible to get a fair jury.

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

If he is just a punter/friend of these lasses its gona be hard for him to get out of it with no alibi, especially if the cops want to pin this on him as they gona have his DNA linked to the victims whether he has killed them or not. There was a lass on the news tonight who he had given a lift home to last night, she said they all know him, and that he has watched out for them, just like he did for her last night when he gave her a lift home.

As for the jokes, I dont agree with them, it cant be easy doing what these girls had to do, I feel for the girls families, and no matter what is on their CV's jokes about their murders are in pretty bad taste.

*climbs down from soap box.

I have to agree with my green friend here.

These poor lasses usually have a crappy life are drug addicted and get no help.

Whose fault is it that they are addicted to drugs though?

There tends to be a whole host of factors in things like that, so it's impossible to say. But to imply these women get into these situations purely through actions of their own, which could have been easily avoided (which is what I think your post is getting at) is, at best, naive.

Society, perish the thought that most of them are responsible for their own addiction.

Doesn't make it right that they should die alone scared and naked though.

Well.....obviously. No one's suggesting they deserve to die.

Society, perish the thought that most of them are responsible for their own addiction.

There was some discussion around shearergol's comments earlier. And a lot of unsympathetic views based on peoples drug addiction.

There was some discussion around shearergol's comments earlier. And a lot of unsympathetic views based on peoples drug addiction.

I'm sure there are many of these lasses with histories of abuse etc who end up almost forced into the lives they lead. I'm also sure there are many that get addicted to drugs through their own stupidity and poor choices. Neither of them deserve to die. I doubt you'll find anyone on here that thinks they do.

There tends to be a whole host of factors in things like that, so it's impossible to say. But to imply these women get into these situations purely through actions of their own, which could have been easily avoided (which is what I think your post is getting at) is, at best, naive.

Maybe I am naive but I don't see how many people get into drugs against their own free will.

Maybe I am naive but I don't see how many people get into drugs against their own free will.

well peer pressure for one thing. You may have a well of strength to draw from, but for a lot of people, simply fitting in is incredibly difficult. I know you may retort with "But I don't care if I fit in or not" or something like that, and that's great, but you have to see that sometimes people have little support from anywhere but their peers. So they roll down the steep slope with no brakes. These people are also far more likely to have the type of personality which finds it all too easy to become dependent on a form of release.

so technically it's their choice, but the way you talk about it seems like you think drug addicts choose to be drug addicts. this is rarely the case. Drug addicts will make one choice, which leads them to darker choices and shuts the door to better avenues. So they don't see the distrubing end of the journey, after they've taken a step which will lead potentially to drug addiction.

again I don't think I'm explaining myself well, but I know what I mean :icon_lol:

My sisters old best mate is a heroin addict, proper off her tits everytime I see her offering anything for a bit of cash. They had the same sort of family background etc, she chose hers and thankfully my sister chose the path she went down.

I have a few groups of mates, the ones I have known longest I would guess 80% of them are now coked up every weekend, I go out with them quite a bit and it tends to be maybe 2-3 of us out of maybe 10-15-20 people out who don't do it. Could quite easily just say what the hell and get on it so I don't feel left out or not "one of them" but I chose not to.

Ok some people have shit, hard lives and chose that road but then some people have shit, hard lives and dont!

Sorry but I find it hard to give sympathy to drug addict prostitutes. I know its not entirely the same but I bet if some bloke was selling his arse so he could afford drugs and was murdered few would show sympathy. No-one deserves to die and these girls are the same but it does get me (especially when kids are involved) when they are given excuses for the lives they lead! Oone of the murdered girls was pregnant! :icon_lol::D

well peer pressure for one thing. You may have a well of strength to draw from, but for a lot of people, simply fitting in is incredibly difficult. I know you may retort with "But I don't care if I fit in or not" or something like that, and that's great, but you have to see that sometimes people have little support from anywhere but their peers. So they roll down the steep slope with no brakes. These people are also far more likely to have the type of personality which finds it all too easy to become dependent on a form of release.

so technically it's their choice, but the way you talk about it seems like you think drug addicts choose to be drug addicts. this is rarely the case. Drug addicts will make one choice, which leads them to darker choices and shuts the door to better avenues. So they don't see the distrubing end of the journey, after they've taken a step which will lead potentially to drug addiction.

again I don't think I'm explaining myself well, but I know what I mean :icon_lol:

Actually for a change I think you explained that really well. :D

Edited by Renton

Actually for a change I think you explained that really well. :D

me too

well said fishy boy